This is it! 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Culburra Beach NSW
This is it! 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 3 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Wake up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach just behind the property and make yourself a cuppa to enjoy on the back deck in the morning sun. When the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel and have your toes in the sand in barely two minutes, and float as long as you like in the soothing waves of Warrain Beach.
After soaking in the sun, relax in the living room in any kind of weather with the air conditioning and enjoy some quality fun with the family by stretching out on the couches to watch TV in either of the two living rooms. For a break from screens, play a board game, or take a book outside to the deck chairs and read peacefully with a drink in hand. When the weather is good (and it usually is), cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy with your favourite tunes playing on the portable Bluetooth speaker for everyone to enjoy, and eat on the outdoor dining table in the fresh air.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; you’re close to Warrain and Culburra Beaches, as well as Tibury Cove for calmer waters, children-safe playing and swimming. Amaroo welcomes your furry friends, so take them for spirited runs on the coast before coming back to the house to rest on the grass.
As the sun goes down, light a fire in the brick oven in the backyard and turn on the string lights in the outdoor entertaining area. You can settle in and watch an extraordinary view of the stars emerge overhead as you relax, surrounded by your favourite people.
- The main bedroom is open plan with an open arch way (no door) between the queen bed and an additional 2 single beds
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at the property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area and bedroom 3.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- Pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds.
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-53071
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Guest must have their own pet bedding brought with them. Pets are not permitted up on beds, couches or any furniture items at all, excess hair that is shed must be cleaned up by the guest as well as pet droppings collected and disposed of by the guest before departure. Not following these items related to pets can result in extra charges due to cleaners having to spend additional time doing these things and guests will be charged the extra fee.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Off Street Parking
- Bath Tub
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
5.3 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
6.9 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
8.7 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
8.8 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
9.6 kms away
- Currarong Rock Pools
9.6 kms away
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
9.6 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
9.7 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
9.6 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Zac's Place
3/1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
9.8 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
8.6 kms away
- Currarong General Store
1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
9.8 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
We absolutely loved staying at Amaroo. It was perfect for our family of 2 adults, 2 teenagers and our small dogs. The house had everything we needed and was styled beautifully. The fireplace in the backyard was a hit for chilly winter evenings. Very close to both beaches so great for family walks. We would definitely consider staying here again. We just loved it!
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.