Waterfront Holiday: 7 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 11 in Callala Beach NSW
Waterfront Holiday: 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Beach NSW. This property can accommodate up to 11 people with 4 rooms and 7 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
From the moment you arrive, you will be impressed with this superbly appointed gem in the heart of beautiful Callala Beach. The near constant glorious weather in the Shoalhaven means you can enjoy meals on the outdoor dining table, with lunch prepared in the kitchen and cooked on the huge BBQ outside. Tastefully and comfortably designed, this unique outdoor space resembles a wharf with it's log and rope finishes, so you'll really feel immersed in peaceful coastal holiday vibes!
Cool off inside in the air-conditioned living room (or stay warm in cooler weather in front of the combustion fire) and watch Netflix or battle it out over board games with the family. Burn off some energy outside running around with your furry friends in the fully-fenced backyard, playing table tennis on the deck, or grab some towels and walk just five minutes down the road to Callala Beach and enjoy the crystal clear water and white sands of Jervis Bay, rinsing off the sand in the outdoor shower or the three indoor showers when you return.
The home sleeps up to eleven guests with three super cosy rooms in the main house, a sofa bed in the living area and also boasts a separate studio containing a queen bed, air-conditioning, kitchenette and ensuite. You'll find this is the ideal retreat for families with teens or couples wanting a little extra space of their own. When it's time to chill, take the portable Bluetooth speaker outside for tunes and a few drinks on the back deck while you enjoy the sea breeze, or for some solo relaxing time, why not take a book out to the beautiful front lawn and lie out in the sun? There’s a second TV outside on the fully covered deck and another in the separate studio suite, so everyone can have their choice of programs.
Watch the sun set every night as you gather around the fire pit in the backyard roasting marshmallows under the stars. Jervis Bay has endless coastlines to enjoy, and plenty of local attractions to explore. The options are limitless no matter how you prefer to holiday, and The Anchor will truely be your home away from home as you explore one of the most stunning locales in the country.
- The property is equipped with Tesla Charger 3 and Y. There is no charge to guests for use of the charger
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at the property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area and studio room.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- Pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds.
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-52764
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Guest must have their own pet bedding brought with them. Pets are not permitted up on beds, couches or any furniture items at all, excess hair that is shed must be cleaned up by the guest as well as pet droppings collected and disposed of by the guest before departure. Not following these items related to pets can result in extra charges due to cleaners having to spend additional time doing these things and guests will be charged the extra fee.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- Bath Tub
- Spa Bath
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Callala Beach - South
0.6 kms away
- Callala Beach - North
1.2 kms away
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
1.4 kms away
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
2.9 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
3.7 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
3.7 kms away
- Bull Hole Lookout
9.3 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
9.8 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
1.2 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
3.4 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
Nothing not to love about this property. Clean and modern with everything you"d need for a short trip away. Lovely secure garden and fire pit. Quick walk to the amazing Callala beach, which out shines Hyams in my mind. Very convenient local ferry to Huskisson. Although no signs to show you are in the correct place, follow goggle maps and wait on the sand. Major selling point was the Ev charger, if you are an electric vehicle owner as closest fast charger is Shell Cove woolworths.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.