Outstanding 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Vincentia NSW
Outstanding 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Vincentia NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This holiday spot is located "Where the Sea meets the grass", so you get the best of both worlds. Grab a towel and spend your morning enjoying a refreshing dip at Collingwood Beach just a 10-minute walk away, or take a picnic basket and spend half the day on the sand basking in the sun as the waves roll.
Stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with the air conditioning and combustion fire in the living room and relax with Netflix at your fingertips. The interior is beautifully furnished with farmhouse bohemian stylings and modern appliances, with sunlight pouring in through floor-to-ceiling windows across the property.
When mealtimes come around, cook up a storm on the large built in BBQ with your four-legged friend enjoying the sunshine in the fully-fenced backyard, then enjoy a lazy afternoon around a board game after lunch with the family. For some solo relaxing, kick back with a book on the comfortable couches, or take a walk through the garden to the tree swing and enjoy the sight of local birds visiting the bird bath.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; the entire area is beautiful and has plenty of walking tracks, and another beach every ten minutes as you walk around Jervis Bay. With the property situated between the bush and the bay and easy walking distance to the shops and beaches, there’s so much to see and do.
The owners recommend checking out the popular local watering hole Husky Pub as well as Albert & Miso Coffee Shop for an excellent cuppa. However you spend your time in this beautiful vista, you can be sure you will have a spectacular time that you won't soon forget.
- There is a small water pond at the property, pets and children will need to be supervised.
- Sleep out/Home Office not available, and is not included in the listing. This room will remain locked during your stay.
- For your security and safety this property has an active camera at the front external entrance to the property which will face the driveway. This will be on during your stay.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at the property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced (rear garden only - front garden unfenced).
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area and bedroom one.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- Pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds.
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-52127
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Guest must have their own pet bedding brought with them. Pets are not permitted up on beds, couches or any furniture items at all, excess hair that is shed must be cleaned up by the guest as well as pet droppings collected and disposed of by the guest before departure. Not following these items related to pets can result in extra charges due to cleaners having to spend additional time doing these things and guests will be charged the extra fee.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- Bath Tub
- Spa Bath
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
4.6 kms away
- Callala Beach - South
7.1 kms away
- Callala Beach - North
7.6 kms away
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
8.1 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
9.3 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
9.4 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
7.6 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Island Point Kebabalon & Takeaway
130 Island Point Rd, St Georges Basin NSW
7.1 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- IGA Supermarket
1/136 Island Point Rd, St Georges Basin NSW
7 kms away
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
9.7 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
Absolutely lovely place close to beaches and shops in a nice quite area
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.