Holiday Sanctuary - 9 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 14 in Culburra Beach NSW
Holiday Sanctuary - 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 14 people with 4 rooms and 9 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or have a splash in the pool. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Wake up slowly with an espresso on the front porch, and when the urge to jump in the water strikes, you’re just a four-minute walk from the golden sands of beautiful Culburra Beach. There you can swim or just float under perfect blue skies whilst your four-legged friend runs for kilometres and the kids splash in the waves.
When you do come inside your only difficulty will be deciding how to relax. With a large living room filled with comfortable couches and a rumpus room with table tennis, both adults and kids will be happy. Maybe kick back on the couch and enjoy Netflix, or gather around a board game. If some tunes outside are more your style there's a rechargeable Bluetooth speaker that you can take out to the spa for an afternoon soak. During the cooler months, once dried off, stay warm in front of the outdoor toasty fire pit. When mealtimes come around, cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy on the outdoor dining table and enjoy the beautiful sun in the fully-fenced backyard. The rear entertaining deck overlooks the lovely manicured gardens, and the front garden is just as stunning.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; the shining sands and sparkling waves continue for kilometres around Jervis Bay, so go on leisurely walks along the shore and breathe in the fresh sea air for as long as you like. Pax & Co is the perfect home base for all of your Shoalhaven adventures and a coastal holiday you won’t soon forget.
- Please note that 4th Bedroom and 3rd Bathroom are in the outdoor garage area.
- Fencing: The rear of the property is fully fenced (front garden unfenced).
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living room, bedroom 1 and 2.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- This is a families only property and only permits a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity. No groups of adults are permitted unless an intergenerational family group.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- We reserve the right to request photographic proof of id such as driver’s license or passport.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-41157
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Guest must have their own pet bedding brought with them. Pets are not permitted up on beds, couches or any furniture items at all, excess hair that is shed must be cleaned up by the guest as well as pet droppings collected and disposed of by the guest before departure. Not following these items related to pets can result in extra charges due to cleaners having to spend additional time doing these things and guests will be charged the extra fee.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Swimming Pool
- Off Street Parking
- Bath Tub
- Spa Bath
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
5.7 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
7.3 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
8.4 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
8.6 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
8.3 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
Wonderful family home. Our boys loved it, so did the in-laws and so did the dog. Great location being a short walk to the beach. Lots of amenities in the home, very well stocked. Boys enjoyed the table tennis 🏓. Will return.
Absolutely loved staying here. The kids had an amazing time. Wonderfully located, with so much for the kids to do. We couldn’t get the kids out of the spa! Overall, fantastic experience.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.