Immense 9 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 12 in Callala Beach NSW
Immense 5-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 12 people with 5 rooms and 9 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
With doors that open out onto the back deck on you can simply relax and enjoy the sea breeze whilst you’ll sip a glass of wine and listen to the waves crash. Inside there are multiple living areas with room for everyone to relax. The garden is fully fenced throughout and an undercover deck means that you can enjoy the outdoors whatever the weather. As night descends gather round the big table on the back deck enjoy the best view of the milky way you’ve ever seen!
When you do come inside your only difficulty will be deciding how to relax. Maybe kick back on the couch and enjoy Netflix, or reconnect the family over a well-contested board game. Whilst the kids and dog play you can be busy uploading your amazing holiday photos using the complimentary unlimited Wifi.
When it’s finally time to hit the hay, you’ll find five bedrooms with comfortable beds with extra pillows and blankets if you need them. Fans for summer and heaters for winter will keep you so comfortable that you won’t want to get up the next day. But you’ll already know from our exclusive guidebook that there are so many things to see and do in the Jervis Bay area – from where to shop and where to dine out to in-the-know local knowledge of the area’s “hidden secrets” that you’ll want to jump out of bed and explore! But before you head out for the day be sure to enjoy a lazy holiday breakfast and a complimentary espresso coffee on the back deck.
Holidays are precious and memories are forever. We invite you to make beautiful family memories with us at Calming Waters.
- The pool is a community indoor heated pool.
- Whilst the property is pet friendly, due to strata regulations the property can only accommodate 1 dog.
- For your security and safety this property has an active CCTV camera at the entrance. It will be on during your stay.
- Please note that guests have access to the garage.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at the property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area and master bedroom.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- This is a families only property and only permits a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity. No groups of adults are permitted unless an intergenerational family group.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- Pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- We reserve the right to request photographic proof of id such as driver’s license or passport.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-18567
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Only one dog permitted.
Guest must have their own pet bedding brought with them. Pets are not permitted up on beds, couches or any furniture items at all, excess hair that is shed must be cleaned up by the guest as well as pet droppings collected and disposed of by the guest before departure. Not following these items related to pets can result in extra charges due to cleaners having to spend additional time doing these things and guests will be charged the extra fee.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- Disabled Access
- Bath Tub
- Spa Bath
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
1 kms away
- Callala Beach - North
1.1 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
1.4 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
1.4 kms away
- Callala Beach - South
1.7 kms away
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
5.1 kms away
- Bull Hole Lookout
7 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
7.5 kms away
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
9.4 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
1.1 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
1.2 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
This has always been our family's choice for our holidays, at any time of the year, because the house is set up so well where we can gather together around the fireplace in that spacious kitchen, lounge and dining area. And, in summer, there's the beach, kayaks and a bicycle, etc. We always enjoy our stays at Calming Waters.
Was such a great relaxing weekend with my sisters and nieces all under 7 years old. The beach was so close and we loved walking to the pool everyday. We pretty much had the whole pool to ourselves. The house was beautiful had everything you could possibly need. Easy instructions on gaining access will definitely stay again.
The house was perfect and suitable for our family get together. Lots of space for everyone. Kitchen was well equipped as well.
We had a lovely time in this very comfortable & spacious with indoor/outdoor living, plenty of heating & great fire place. The location was great for us. We enjoyed the heated pool & walks on the beach. Highly recommend.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.