Wonderful 8 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 14 in Culburra Beach NSW
Wonderful 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view. This property can accommodate up to 14 people with 4 rooms and 8 beds at your disposal. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. Your pet is welcome inside this property! All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
With glass doors opening out to pet friendly front and rear gardens The Palings is filled with light and fresh breezes sweeping off the nearby ocean.
From elevated decks with stunning views, you can choose to relax on the outdoor lounge and listen to the waves crash or maybe you’ll sip a glass of wine from the papasan chairs on the back veranda whilst you watch the sun set over the distant mountains.
The back deck is the ideal spot to launch a ball to the dog, read a book from the library or to watch the children play in the fully secure garden. Or maybe you’ll just keep it all to yourself whilst you watch the sunset turn to the most magnificent display of the Milky Way you’ve ever seen.
When you do come inside your only difficulty will be deciding how to relax. Maybe kick back on the couch and enjoy a DVD, Netflix or Stan on the big screen TV – or maybe kick back to some old school vinyl on the record player. If some tunes outside is more your style there's a rechargeable Bluetooth speaker that you can take anywhere in the house. Whilst the kids and the dog play you can be busy uploading your amazing holiday photos using the complimentary unlimited wifi. On the upper deck dad can show off his culinary skills on the full outdoor kitchen (complete with BBQ and fridge) before the family gathers around the big outdoor tables to laugh, tell tales and enjoy a memorable feast.
When it’s finally time to hit the hay, you’ll find 4 bedrooms with mattresses as soft as clouds, warm showers and bath and extra pillows and blankets if you need them. Upstairs you'll find two couches that convert to double beds.
Ceiling fans for summer and heaters for winter will keep you so comfortable that you won’t want to get up the next day. But you’ll already know from our exclusive guidebook that there are so many things to see and do in the Culburra & Jervis Bay area – from where to shop and where to dine out to in-the-know local knowledge of the area’s “hidden secrets” that you’ll want to jump out of bed and explore.
But before you head out for the day be sure to enjoy a lazy holiday breakfast on the back deck where you can fry up a feast on the second BBQ or inside in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen. For caffeine addicts, there is the bonus of a pod coffee machine with complimentary pods.
Holidays are precious and memories are forever. We invite you to make beautiful family memories with us at The Palings.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at the property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- This is a families only property and only permits a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity. No groups of adults are permitted unless an intergenerational family group. Please DO NOT book if you do not meet these criteria or unfortunately your booking will be cancelled.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- Pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- We reserve the right to request photographic proof of id such as driver’s license or passport.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-394
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Ceiling Fans
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- Outstanding View
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
6.7 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
8.3 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
9.2 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
9.4 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
9 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
Great home for our extended family and dogs
This was our third stay and The Palings. Our fifth holiday in Culburra, though. We've tried other properties but we always end up coming back to The Palings because it's the best place we've found for us and our three dogs.
The property is located very close to the beach and has good amenities. However, the property was not very clean and we had rodents eating our bread and leaving droppings in our tea towels . A shame as Culburra is such a beautiful place to holiday and the property is located very close to the local shops and some great cafes and wineries.
Such a quick skip to the beach. Location was perfect. Lovely back deck for meals and plenty of bedrooms and extra accommodation upstairs for kids. The cupboards were full of condiments to use so you don’t have to buy salt, pepper, tomato sauce etc and the tea an coffee supplies were plentiful.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.