This is it! 6 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Callala Beach NSW
This is it! 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 3 rooms and 6 beds at your disposal. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Imagine being only four minutes walk from sinking your toes into the world famous white sands of Jervis Bay. Where you can float under blue skies in water as crystal clear as a mountain stream. Where your four-legged friend can run for kilometres and the kids can play in the water without care whilst mum and dad relax. And when you return home exhilarated and refreshed there’s a hot outdoor shower to wash the sand from between your toes.
With over 200 reviews and multiple awards, Hayes Beach House is one of the most popular properties in all of Jervis Bay. Brushed with a beautiful, classic beach house style with light filled interiors maybe you’ll sip a cool drink in the sunroom's hammock chairs whilst listening to the waves crash in the distance or enjoy a wine on the back deck whilst the cockatoos circle and squawk.
The outdoor lounge on the deck is the ideal spot to launch a tennis ball to the dog, read a book or to watch the children play with the toys in the fully secure garden. Or maybe you’ll just keep it to yourself whilst you watch the sunset turn to the most magnificent display of the Milky Way you’ve ever seen.
When you do come inside to enjoy the cool of the air conditioning (living room + two queen bedrooms) your only difficulty will be deciding how to relax. Kick back on the couch and enjoy a smorgasbord of entertainment options on the google TV - with Netflix, Amazon Prime, Apple TV and more! If you prefer, there is a selection of DVD's as well as a Wii console. Connect your phone to the portable Bluetooth speaker and enjoy some tunes inside or out or enjoy one of the many classic board games such as monopoly, scrabble, Risk or Cluedo. Whilst the kids and dog play with the (indoor and outdoor) toys, you can be busy uploading your amazing holiday photos using the fast unlimited NBN WIFI.
On the deck the chef of the family can show off their culinary skills on the Weber BBQ before the family gathers around the outdoor table to laugh, tell tales and enjoy a memorable feast. In the cooler months former boy scouts will delight in filling the house with a toasty glow from the combustion fire or the outdoor fire pit (complimentary firewood provided).
When it’s finally time to hit the hay, you’ll find two queen bedrooms and a bunk bed room, 2 warm showers, extra pillows and blankets if you need them and plenty of storage for all your things. Air conditioning in the queen bedrooms will keep you so comfortable that you won’t want to get up the next day. But you’ll already know from our amazing online guidebook that there are so many things to see and do in the Jervis Bay area – from where to shop and where to dine out to in-the-know local knowledge of the area’s “hidden secrets” that you’ll want to jump out of bed and explore!
But before you head out for the day be sure to enjoy a lazy holiday breakfast on the back deck or at the breakfast bar where the Barista of the family can test their Cappuccino making skills on the espresso machine (with grinder and beans provided).
Holidays are precious and memories are forever. We invite you to make beautiful family memories with us at Hayes Beach House.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at the property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Please note: The property has restriction given the bedding format. the bunks are not suitable for adult use so therefore we cannot accept bookings with more than 6 adults.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced with 1.8m high colorbond / gates.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area and 2 bedrooms
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- Pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 7 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-401
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- Disabled Access
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
0.3 kms away
- Callala Beach - North
0.5 kms away
- Callala Beach - South
1 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
2.1 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
2.2 kms away
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
4.4 kms away
- Bull Hole Lookout
7.8 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
8.3 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
0.5 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
1.8 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
This was my second stay at Hayes beach house and once again I thoroughly enjoyed my visit. It was pretty chilly during our stay but the fireplace was amazing, it kept us nice and warm. I would recommend this place to anyone!! Loved my visit!
We thoroughly enjoyed staying at this lovely beach house. Very comfortable and clean, in a great quiet location. The fireplace was a great bonus on the cool evenings and lots of firewood provided. Couldn't fault anything and would highly recommend to anyone wanting a pet friendly stay near the beach.
This host has thought of everything for guest comfort! The living areas are lovely and spacious. We loved having a Google TV and being able to access our usual streaming services. The deck was such a lovely place to relax and I even saw a bandicoot and ringtail possums during our stay. I was very impressed with the hot outdoor shower too as it was the perfect thing after a swim at the beach, which is so close!
He house was comfortable, well equipped and we enjoyed our stay, especially the back deck.
Hayes house was exactly as advertised. Great for a pet-friendly family vacation .
Great place, with good space. Minutes from the beach very dog friendly. Spacious ensuite, main bathroom. Well stocked.
Wonderful stay and the new bathroom is just beautiful.
Fantastic holiday home, well maintained and close to the wonderful Callala Beach
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.