Substantial 8 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 13 in Bundanoon NSW
Substantial 6-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Bundanoon NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 13 people with 6 rooms and 8 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is an elegant weatherboard country home, perfect for family getaways with room and something for everyone, including well-behaved pets.
It's not often a house is so well set up for families with children! There are bunk beds, bean bags, X-box, PlayStation3, a games retreat and separate kids loft/tv retreat, not to mention a large fenced garden and a playground for the kids.
For the grown-ups, there is an outdoor spa with overhead heating on the deck, a magnificent kitchen in which to cook and entertain, an essential Nespresso machine, a study nook and a relaxing lounge with open fireplace.
All ages can come together to toast marshmallows over the fire-pit under the quiet, star-filled, country night skies.
The polished floorboards, sandstone fireplace, raked ceilings, French doors, expansive entertaining decks, stone benchtops in the kitchen, a Belling oven and heated travertine bathroom floors are all examples of the style and quality of this property.
With half an acre of manicured gardens, a raised kitchen garden and a semi-rural outlook at the edge of town, this is the perfect place to bring families together in style.
The flexible bed configuration is ideal for 3-4 families.
Each of the upstairs, downstairs and studio areas have a king or queen bed plus additional bedding ideal for children.
Each area also has its own bathroom; 3 in all, including a large freestanding bath downstairs.
There is plenty to do in the surrounding areas.
It is a short 1.7 km/20 minute walk or drive into the village for the deli, bakery, butcher, cafe and restaurants, bike shop, cute gift shops and railway station.
The Glow Worm Glen and Morton National Park are popular with bushwalkers and there are many cultural experiences to be had - the Community Centre holds regular functions ranging from tango to movies, monthly piano mornings and farmers' markets.
Solar Springs, with amazing facilities, is a great spa escape and accepts day-visitors.
Near the RSL are playing fields and a seasonal (Oct- April) outdoor swimming pool.
This is also the ideal accommodation to explore the local and award-winning wineries, many of the local cycle races, car rallies and collectors gatherings, not to mention Brigadoon and Highland Flings, when Bundanoon, the seat of ex-patriot Scots becomes the crowning glory of the Highlands.
Bowral, Berrima and other notable Highland villages are all within a 20-minute radius of the lively character-filled village that is Bundanoon.
The Property Features:
- Smart TV,
- WiFi, Xbox,
- 4-bedroom house sleeps 9
- 2-bedroom cottage/studio sleeps 5
- 3 bathrooms including freestanding bath and stocked with quality shampoo and conditioner
- Fully fenced acre garden and pet-friendly
- Outdoor entertaining decks, BBQ, raised kitchen garden (herbs)
- Outdoor fire-pit, outdoor spa
- Childs playground, X-box, games retreat, bean bags
- Open fireplace, reverse cycle central air/heating (in main bedroom and top floor in Cottage)
- Electric wall panels in every room, underfloor heating in all 3 the bathrooms
- Fully equipped laundry
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, Microwave, Espresso machine, belling oven
- Bedroom 1: King
- Bedroom 2: Games retreat with PlayStation 3 - king sofa (converts to 2 singles)
- Small bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: queen
- Bedroom 4: tri-bunk (double with single over)
- Large bathroom including bath Cottage/Studio
- Bedroom 5: queen
- Bedroom 6: king single x 2 and a double fold-out bed plus tv and bean bags (Upstairs)
- Bathroom, utility/laundry room plus tea and coffee making facilities
- 1 km to Petrea Kings Quest for Life Centre
- 2 km to Bundanoon Railway Station
- 2 km to Ye Olde Bicycle Shoppe
- 2 km to Bundanoon Village
- 2 km to Solar Springs Spa
- 4 km to Moreton Park walking trails
- 6 km Glow Worm Glen
- 8 km to Exeter Village Store and Cafe
- 9 km to Buddhist Monastery
- 11 km to Sally's Corner and St Maur vineyard
- 11 km to Montrose Berry Farm
- 11 km Penrose
- 12 km to Sutton Forest Pub and open Garden markets
- 13 km to Sylvan Glen (wedding venue) 27 km to Bowral
- 118 km to Sydney
- 170 km to Canberra
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
- BYO Beach Towels for use outside with the spa.
Property Specific Notes:
- We prefer to book this property to 3-4 families rather than large groups of adults who want to party as it is in a quiet residential area and loud parties are strictly prohibited.
- Pets are welcome at this property. There is a surcharge of $100 to have your pet stay. Please declare at the time of booking and refer to the terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge issues will be dealt with ASAP but cannot be guaranteed.
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise the property manager in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to the property manager's terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-18355
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
Great separation of bedrooms between the main house and the guest house. Our kids loved the play equipment and we loved the spa. The kitchen was well stocked with everything for a large group and the towels were fluffy and linen professionally clean. It was nice to see cows across the road and only a short drive into Bundanoon for good coffee. Thanks for having us!
Beautiful property. Perfect setup for our family Christmas gathering. We had four couples with five kids between us. The layout was ideal for both our own spaces and a great communal gathering area. The kids loved the play equipment and the adults really enjoyed the open-plan kitchen, dining, and patio. We would book again tomorrow! Loved the stay. It was everything we were looking for.
The property is amazing, it definitely isn't set up to accommodate 14 . Holiday rental specialists (HRS) left a lot to be desired. The key box was hidden and there was another key box in the same area. We tried for around half an hour, while at the same time continuously calling HRS with no answer. We waited on the line to HRS' so called 24 hour call line with no access to the property. It is a $4,000 per weekend property, we left it impeccably clean and HRS charged $50 to clean the BBQ
Duncraig House is absolutely beautiful! We had a lovely weekend away. The decor is beautiful. There is plenty of space and a lovely garden. It is a stunning property and I could not recommend it highly enough. I will definitely be back very soon!
Great place for us to base our stay. The house was perfect for 8 adults and 6 children
“We absolutely loved the place. We really enjoyed having a spa here and the fireplace. Everything we needed, and more was available here. We will definitely be back!”
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.