Awesome 7 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Callala Bay NSW
Awesome 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Bay NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 7 beds at your disposal. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Imagine long, hot summers tempered by sea breezes, strolling along a pristine beach, swimming in crystal clear waters, long leisurely alfresco dining and drifting off to sleep to the sound of the waves.
This property is nestled amid the trees on the northern shores of Jervis Bay. Expansive views of the bay, beach, moorings and jetty are visible from most rooms of the house and from the extensive deck area. This is sure to entice you out to participate in the many pursuits Callala Bay has to offer. Simply relax and watch others at play.
If you are lucky you may be visited by the resident dolphins!
The house is a pet friendly holiday home for one large family or two smaller families. The front yard is securely fenced for the safety of your small children or pets. For your dogs, a large trampoline bed is provided along with bowls for food and water. Please provide bedding for your dog.
Accommodation consists of one queen bedroom with an en suite, one double bedroom and a conjoined area consisting of two bedrooms with five single beds.
There is also a cot with base sheet provided on request, please bring your own cot blankets.
Three bathrooms cater easily for a full complement of guests.
There are ample living areas (inside and out) and a compact but well equipped kitchen, complete with microwave and dishwasher.
A cozy gas fire is provided in the main living area for cold, chilly nights and heaters in the bedrooms.
Air conditioning for the overly hot summer days.
Fans are installed in all of the bedrooms.
For entertainment, there are two televisions, DVD and Blu ray players, cd player, books, puzzles, a selection of DVDs and games for children and adults.
For those who need internet access WIFI is available.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The Property Features:
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- TV, DVD, Blu ray
- Assorted games, books and DVDs
- Gas heating
- Ceiling fans
- Air conditioning
- Gas fire 2 electric heaters
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor setting and gas BBQ
- Bedroom 1: queen bed with en suite
- Bedroom 2: double bed
- Bedroom 3: single bed x 2
- Bedroom 4: single bed x 3 (cot available on request)
- Direct access to Callala Bay
- 180 m to Callala Bay Jetty
- 1 km to local IGA, shops and cafes
- 4.4 km to Callala Beach
- 22 km to Nowra
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay. BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra.As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-16531
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
- Fence - 6ft
- Fence - 4ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- Outstanding View
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Gym Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Callala Bay Jetty
0.2 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
0.3 kms away
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
2.3 kms away
- Callala Beach - North
2.5 kms away
- Callala Beach - South
3.1 kms away
- Bull Hole Lookout
5.7 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
6.2 kms away
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
6.4 kms away
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
8.3 kms away
- Currarong Rock Pools
9.3 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
9.5 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
9.6 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
2.5 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
9.6 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Zac's Place
3/1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
9.2 kms away
- Rosie's Fire Truck
50 Fishery Rd, Currarong
9.4 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
0.8 kms away
- Currarong General Store
1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
9.2 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
What a fantastic location, right in Callala Bay. The owners have thought of everything to make your stay enjoyable, which meant no last minute dashes to the shops to grab tea bags or batteries etc. Looking forward to our next stay.
This property is a little gem in a quiet peaceful village. The home was spotlessly clean and is in a great location with water views and beautiful surrounds. All our needs were provided for and the local shops were handy and catered for any provisions we needed. Yard was perfect for our dog which was a big plus. Holiday Rentals were attentive and caring hosts. We will return.
Very comfortable. Overall, lovely location, great views and facilities.
A lovely comfortable home. Thank you.
Tradewinds is a large house with lots of space and great that its dog friendly. A perfect stay for family for our daughter’s wedding day. It was perfect. Thank you! Davina
Great location, well designed layout of house, well equipped, great too for winter escape.
Relaxing girls weekend away. So peaceful and quiet. Even a bath - Woohoo!! Deck amazing with lots of nibbles and drinks had. We will be back for sure and maybe bring our families.
Beautiful house, had a family reunion and couldn't think of a more perfect place to stay. View was outstanding. Place was so clean and would stay again.
We really enjoyed our second stay at Tradewinds at the Bay. Can’t believe how good the weather was at this time of year! The house has a fabulous position and is well stocked, we found everything we need there. Love the switchover of the laundry and bathroom – much more practical, and the new bathroom is stunning! I would definitely stay at Tradewinds again as it is a very comfortable and well positioned property.
Thank you for a fantastic stay. As a family travelling with 3 generations, this house was set up perfectly.
This is our third stay at this fabulous home. We feel so relaxed and 'at home' here. Callala Bay is the most beautiful place! We are already planning our return to our favourite house on the South Coast. Thank you!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and that view...wow amazing and very relaxing. Love Callala Bay...we love it here! Oscar the dog enjoyed his first holiday - this was a great pet friendly house, we don't think he wanted to go home! Till next time Callala Bay...
The house is in a fantastic position with a stunning view over the Bay from the front door. It was clean and well appointed. Four friends who met many decades ago recently spent three days here and were very happy with the house & position
Another lovely holiday at Tradewinds! Clean, comfortable and what a view! The heater was fantastic, plenty of seating and plenty of blankets.
Great stay. Very comfy beds. Very clean and easy to keep clean. It had everything we needed. Kenny
Amazing experience. We were blown away with how well set up the property was. Definitely a home away from home. We will definitely be back. Jill
We would highly recommend this holiday home as a place to bring children and pets. Ideally located and fully fenced. Everything that we could possibly need was supplied.
We love the view.
Excellent location and magnificent view. This was our second visit and we have booked again. Can’t wait for our return with our children and grandchildren. Swimming, relaxation, kid friendly park, what more could you want.
Lovely house with great amenities, right on the beach at beautiful Callala Bay.
An amazing place to stay! Nothing more is needed in this beautiful holiday rental by the sea. Relaxing, stunning view. Anything and everything has been catered for. Brilliant!
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.