Awesome 3 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 5 in Culburra Beach NSW
Awesome 2-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. This property can accommodate up to 5 people with 2 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. You will be able to enjoy the beach while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is a pet-friendly holiday cottage located just 500 m from Culburra Beach and 700 m from Warrain Beach. Lake Wollumboola is at the end of the street.
The cottage will accommodate up to 5 people providing 2 bedrooms with a queen and a tri-bunk.
A cosy wood fire for those chilly winter evenings sits in the open plan living area, warming the whole house easily.
Cook in the fully functional kitchen or enjoy a BBQ in the backyard.
There is off-street parking with plenty of room for the boat.
Pets are permitted and are safe in the enclosed backyard.
Enjoy your morning coffee sitting on the front balcony and basking in the sun whilst planning your day ahead.
The Property Features:
- Fireplace TV and DVD player
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor seating BBQ
- Fully fenced backyard
Bedroom 1: queen
Bedroom 2: tri-bunk
- 500 m to Culburra Beach
- 700 m to Warrain Beach
- 1.1 km to Lake Wollumboola
- 1.4 km to Culburra Shops and Cafes
- 1.8 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- Linen Service full property (all beds) - $170 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking.
- Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- This property will consider bookings for Schoolies, however, these bookings can only be made by application. Please message us; a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable. Other conditions apply 7 days prior to the stay.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-42933
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Gym Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
5.5 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
7.1 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
8.5 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
8.7 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
9.9 kms away
- Currarong Rock Pools
9.9 kms away
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
9.9 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
8.4 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
Contactless pickup of the keys was really handy. located super close to the beach and the lake. The takeaway joint, Food & more, down the road is fantastic. It rained most of the time we were there - but the warm cosy fire kept us dry and happy. The Batch is well stocked and we didn't need a thing. Firewood is stocked up to the hilt, out the back to the left. You can buy some fire starters at the local gas station. The backyard is fully enclosed so you don't have to worry about your doggo which is a relief - one less thing to worry about. The neighbors and locals are super friendly. It was a great weekend all round despite the downpour of rain. can't wait to go back when it's sunnier.
Great place, close to the beach. Well maintained.
A great property for small families with a dog. Very close to the beach and terrific viewing opportunities for whale watching. The bakery is fantastic too!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Batch. It was a comfortable and cosy home away from home. Great location. We would definitely come and stay again.
We had all we needed. You have thought of everything!
Thank you! We had a wonderful holiday.
This is my 5th visit to The Batch for myself and my pooch. Great to see upgrades in amenities with the addition of a dryer, new sofa and rug in the living room. Keep up the good work! We will be back again!
Perfect weekend away in winter with a dog. Clean tidy, very comfortable, well equipped great log fire.
Two adults and two dogs for a mid-year break – perfect!
This is our second stay at this property. It is clean and comfortable and we love the location and the fireplace. It’s our favourite place to stay on the NSW south coast.
We had a lovely time at The Batch. Great location to the beach and great backyard.
We enjoyed the time we stayed. Ideal safe garden for children or dogs. Very quiet and peaceful nice walks close by. We will be writing a review and recommending to family and friends this lovely property.
“First time staying at The Batch with our 3 young children. We loved it and we will definitely stay again. Thank you.”
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.