Cosy 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Culburra Beach NSW
Perfect for your four-legged friend, this 4-bedroom property has a fully fenced backyard where you can watch over them and the kids playing safely in the yard. Located just a short walk to the dog friendly shores of Culburra beach. You will all enjoy the great atmosphere when staying at this cosy cottage.
This is a quaint holiday cottage located approximately 300 m from the golden sands of dog friendly Culburra Beach.
Enjoy a relaxing holiday in a very comfortable house, with a good book in a comfy deck chair on the rear verandah.
The house is perfect for couples, or a small family and provides a split system air conditioner in both the house and the studio for year round comfort.
The home has been renovated throughout since it was purchased in late 2018. It has a fresh, light and airy feel with glass sliding doors leading from the living area to the outdoor deck providing a great indoor / outdoor living space overlooking the fully fenced grassed backyard. It is a perfect place to relax while listening to the sound of the ocean. It's decked out with a large table with 8 chairs, a large cavalier umbrella and a SMEG stainless steel BBQ.
The house is perfectly laid out with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in the house and a separate studio with bathroom attached. This also hasliving area and bedding for a further 2 guests.. Accommodation is available for 8 people on three queen beds in the house and 1 set of bunks in the studio. The studio also has a lounge and TV providing a second living area to the property.
The kitchen includes a dishwasher, large fridge and plenty of pots to help you to cook up a feast. Alternatively, the gas BBQ located on the deck is a great idea for evening family meals.
Culburra Beach is a picturesque 2.5-hour drive from Sydney CBD and approx. 3 hours from Canberra.
Culburra Beach has remained non-commercial and it's the perfect place to relax and unwind, but also offers you a variety of activities to everyones needs.
Local Attractions and Activities:
Just take your towel and stroll down the road which will take you to the beach in less than 2 minutes. Enjoy the beach with swimming, surfing, body boarding, snorkelling, windsurfing or fishing.
Orient Point & Crookhaven Heads are also great spots for fishing. However, if you prefer to buy rather than catch the fish, at Greenwell Point you can buy excellent seafood that comes straight off the boats.
If you enjoy bushwalking, Morton & Conjola National Parks are only a short drive away.
The local shops are an easy walk away where you can do all your grocery shopping with Woolworths, a fresh bakery, a butcher and more. No need to travel to Nowra for your supplies, shop local!
The property features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher
- Flat screen TV, DVD
- WiFi, Stereo, Netflix & google chrome
- Coffee plunger
- Split system air conditioning in house and studio
- Ceiling fans in 3 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
- Bedroom 2:1 Queen
- Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
- Studio:1 bunk bed
- 330m to skate park
- 400m to beach
- 800m to shops and cafes
- 2.2km to boat ramp
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO Beach Towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Extras available for hire includerollaway beds,porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. The guest limitsapply at all timesduring the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay.
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regardingexcess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-18215
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Off Street Parking
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Gym Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
6.8 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
8.5 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
9.2 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
9.3 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
8.9 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
We stayed at the Prince Edwards Ave, home in Cullburra, we loved the home it was, clean beautifully decorated, the kitchen was well stocked for cooking while on holidays including some baking tools. The fridge was huge which was great for our large family. Heating was great as it's Winter and was very cold the weekend we stayed. The communication with the rental specialist was clear & prompt. The beds were super comfortable hotel quality. Wi-fi was great the large closed in yard & deck were great for entertaining our immediate family and most of all a beautiful location. The local coffee van was amazing as well as the bakery. We will stay again soon.
Lovely place to stay, clean, well decorated and just perfect for a weekend away.
We loved our stay. Perfect house in a perfect location for our family.
We had a lovely weekend at Prince Edward Escape. The house was beautifuuly styled and comfortable, especially the beds. A real bonus was the cabin area... my son who is 12 loved it. We enjoyed also the close proximity to the shops, beach and skate park.We will be booking again very soon!
As a family of four with two dogs, we wanted a weekend away without having to drive too far in Friday night traffic. Culburra was an easy drive and the house is fantastic. It is beautifully presented with tasteful touches. Pristinely clean and everything feels brand new; gorgeous bedrooms and the kitchen is very well equipped. The separate “kids retreat” with bathroom was a big hit with the children. A five minute walk from the beach and local shops. We will be back!
We had an amazing time. Thank you!
We had an amazing time. Thank you!
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.