Relaxation awaits at this 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Penrose NSW
Cosy 4 bedroom house in Penrose ideal for travellers with pets. This freshly decorated home is set on 25 acres and is surrounded by plenty of country walks to keep your pet entertained. The fenced garden is dotted with stunning large pine and fur trees and ample space for your pet to explore the grounds. Enjoy a BBQ on the outdoor entertaining patio or wander through to the garage and play some pool. Newbury Haven is a wonderfully relaxing retreat for people and pets!
Set in a stunning country setting with grand pine and fur trees, this is a wonderfully peaceful and secluded pet friendly retreat.
With 4 bedrooms and two bathrooms the house is ideal for a family or group of friends wanting to escape to the country.
A fantastic entertaining deck and patio complete with two outdoor settings and BBQ adjoins the garage with indoor kitchen preparation area with sink and a pool table.
Enjoy the spacious and private garden frequented by local rosellas and gather around the fire pit with friends.
If the weather isn’t great relax by the fire inside and watch a film while still enjoying fabulous garden views.
Set on 25 acres there are numerous country walks to enjoy the fresh country air with your pet.
From the moment you arrive you feel a sense of peaceful seclusion and relaxation in this wonderful forest setting.
The Property Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with two microwaves, dishwasher, gas cooktop and coffee machine
- Flat screen Smart TV, WiFi, music dock for iphone, Netflix Cosy lounge room with combustion fireplace and garden views
- Dining table seating 8 in kitchen
- Garage with pool table and kitchen preparation area with sink opening to outdoor patio
- Entertaining deck and patio area with two large outdoor tables, BBQ
- Two bathrooms, main with bathtub
- Electric wall heater in hallway and bathroom off mudroom, gas heater in kitchen.
- Standalone heaters for bedrooms.
- Ceiling fan in lounge and main bedroom, portable air conditioning unit for hotter months
- Laundry with washer and dryer
- Bush walking trails
- Bedroom 1: 1 king
- Bedroom 2: 2 singles
- Bedroom 3: 1 queen
- Bedroom 4: 1 queen
- 3 km to Sylvan Glen wedding venue
- 9 km to Bundanoon Village
- 14 km to Glow Worm Glen
- 17 km to Exeter Village Store and Café
- 18 km to Sally’s Corner and St Maur vineyard
- 23 km to Sutton Forest Inn
- 38 km to Bowral
- 145 km to Canberra
- 150 km to Sydney
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
Property Specific Notes:
- This property is pet friendly. There is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- This property will consider bookings for Schoolies, however, these bookings can only be made by application. Please message us; a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable. Other conditions apply 7 days prior to the stay.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms.Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire including rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-19906
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Ceiling Fans
- Fire Place
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
The house was well equiped and really cosy. We’d come back again.
We had a wonderful family get together enjoying the peaceful surroundings.
What a great weekend away, the communication was awesome from the time of booking to checkin/check out. The house is a stunning country home with gardens that make you feel like you are in your own park, there was also nice walking trails around the property with the local time only 10 mins away. We will definitely be back.
A joy to wake up to the peace bird life and fresh air. Very comfy bed and great kitchen facilities. Would love to spend a week reading and relaxing.
Love the bird variety. Enjoyed the quality would definitely one back in another indulgence
We found this place welcoming, comfortable and spacious. Great amenities, homely atmosphere and plenty of bird life to entertain us.
We will stay again in the property.
We were two families who spent 2 memorable and joyful nights in this home. This home has a very charming, cosy, cottage country feel with its decor, living room was beautiful, great large fireplace which we kept running all throughout the day and night. Outdoor setting is lovely, fantastic for having a serene breakfast with a cup of coffee, and the fairy lights that turn on in the evening add a nice touch. Overall a nice place to unwind and enjoy the peaceful and beautiful country life.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.