Rural 8 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 12 in Berrima NSW
If you have a furry friend who likes to exercise there is plenty of space for you and your pet to get fit and stretch your legs. Being a rural 6-Bedroom property, the fences are great for keeping stock, but if your pets are a little adventurous then please consider bringing a leash.
The Southern Highlands has long been a destination for those who enjoy the ever changing seasons and country charm, now you, your family and friends can share in this experience while staying at this property.
Positioned perfectly to provide easy access to the delightful features of Berrima and the Southern Highlands this property provides space and accommodation for 12 guests comfortably.
The abundance of room in the formal and informal living areas invite you to catch up with each other.
If it’s a little timeout, grab a book and try not to be distracted by the beautiful views framed by the large north facing windows or enjoy a local drop in front of the wood combustion fireplace.
Create the ultimate feast in the huge kitchen for you and your guests and enjoy your culinary masterpiece around the 12-seat dining table.
Being pet friendly why not take a walk around the property to stretch your legs and throw the ball for your furry friend to fetch as you bask in the fresh country air.
Make your own memories while you tour throughout the Highlands discovering wineries, open gardens, galleries, local markets, cultural and sporting events or attending that special event.
This property is ideal for simply enjoying or creating your base while you venture through the Highlands.
The Property Features:
- 2 Flat screen TVs, DVD, Wi-Fi, Stereo, Netflix, Foxtel
- Formal living and dining rooms
- Spacious kitchen with conventional and steam Miele ovens, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Machine
- Wood combustion fireplace, split system air conditioning, central heating
- Formal and casual living areas.
- 3 bathrooms
- Fully equipped laundry
- Undercover entertaining areas including BBQ
- Parking in grounds for 6+ cars
- Bedroom 1: queen with en suite
- Bedroom 2: queen
- Bedroom 3: king
- Bedroom 4: single x 2
- Bedroom 5: queen
- Bedroom 6: single x 2
- 1 km to Bendooley Estate
- 2 km to Berrima
- 5 km to Centennial Vineyards and cellar door
- 7.5 km to Bowral
- 11 km to Mittagong
- 13 km to Briars Country Inn
- 14 km to Southern Highlands Winery and Function Rooms
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking.
- Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay.
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-21670
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- Outstanding View
- Spa Bath
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Old Berrima Gaol
Wilshire St, Berrima NSW
1.9 kms away
- Centennial Vineyards
252 Centennial Rd, Bowral NSW
4.7 kms away
- Peppers Craigieburn
Centennial Rd, Bowral NSW
4.9 kms away
- Gibraltar Hotel Bowral
7 Boronia St, Bowral NSW
5.8 kms away
- Artemis Wines
46 Sir Charles Moses Ln, Mittagong NSW
6.4 kms away
- Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
St Jude St, Bowral NSW
6.8 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- The Boston
107 Main St, Mittagong NSW
9.1 kms away
- The Shaggy Cow
112 Main St, Mittagong NSW
9.3 kms away
- Fire Drum
79 Main St, Mittagong NSW
9.3 kms away
- Glass Cafe
84 Main St, Mittagong NSW
9.6 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
Old Hume Hwy
2 kms away
Bong Bong St, Bowral NSW
6.1 kms away
Main St, Mittagong NSW
9.2 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
Absolutely so well-equipped for our family of twelve adults getting ready for a family wedding. Even had a steamer for silk dress needs and plenty of bathroom space for hair and make up needs. Lovely setting with fruit trees and roses and passing kangaroos and bunnies. Was a fabulous roomy holiday for us all. Thanks... We'll be back!
TENYAH AND SARAH, ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. We had so many issues being cancelled on and those girls managed to get us booked in not even 24 hours before hand. They even found us such a beautiful home perfect for our group. We are so pleased, they were also very polite and patient. These girls deserve a pay rise!!!!
Thanks! We loved it!
We stayed for just two nights in order to attend a family wedding. In the end there were just nine of us. It’s a lovely large comfortable house and I think we would all have liked to have spent more time enjoying the large sitting rooms and outdoor areas. Thanks.
We rented this house for just 2 nights in order to attend a wedding. This large house was a perfect base for the ten of us. The only sad thing was that we didn't have more time to enjoy the spaces the house has to offer!
We found the property comfortable and welcoming as a family. Well furnished and provided for. We would visit again!
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.