Picturesque 10 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 14 in Canyonleigh NSW
Picturesque 5-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Canyonleigh NSW. Ceiling fans will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view. This property can accommodate up to 14 people with 5 rooms and 10 beds at your disposal. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. Your pet is welcome inside this property! All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This property offers a stay no working city dweller could resist.
No phone reception, no internet, no TV reception, no laundry., just eat, drink, sleep, relax and stay!!
Situated atop a hill overlooking 52 acres of magnificent rolling country with the sweet sounds of wild birds, the gentle mooing of cows; the heady beauty of grape vines.
The perfect place to relax and catch your breath.
Take a walk around the property and take in the spectacular views and wildlife.
The Property Features:
- 5 Bedrooms; 4 have a queen and a single each and one has two singles (4 queen beds 6 single beds in total)
- 2 Bathrooms
- Commercial Stainless Steel Kitchen with gas, dishwasher, microwave, extra bar fridge
- Slow combustion wood heater
- Huge dining table ideal for a family feast or workshops of any description - great for sewing machines, quilting etc.
- 6-Person outdoor heated spa with magnificent rural views
- Complimentary portacot and highchair can be provided upon request via your bookin g comments
- Unfenced dams
- Pet friendly
- Bedroom 1: queen x 4 (with a single bed)
- Bedroom 2: twin room with 2 single beds
- 30 mins from Moss Vale
- 40 mins from Bowral
- 1.5 hours from Nowra
- 2 hours from Sydney or Canberra
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
- There are an unfenced dam and an outdoor spa tub at this property.
- Please supervise children at all times.
- This is a working rural farm, please close all gates and do not disturb livestock.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-21683
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
- Pets Inside
- Ceiling Fans
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- Outstanding View
- No Smoking
- Dish Washer
- Linen Supplied
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Gym Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
The host was very attending and did everything for us to have a enjoyable stay.
The Farmhouse was beautiful, with amazing views over the country. We stayed the weekend with 5 couples, we all fit comfortably. We had an excellent time exploring the property. Karen was an attentive and nice host who allowed us to check out late which was great. It was a great property!Kushal
Stayed at farmhouse for 6 days, stay is good, plenty of room for larger families, had decent kitchen with plenty of utensils and cutlery.Views in around property were exceptional, we've watched sun rise, sun set, plenty of starts in the sky at nights.Special mention about hosts, Karen and Nick were attentive and gave us additional carrots to feed horses.Large living area with sofas, plenty of board games, cards, DVDs provided. There're two basket ball hoops with basket ball.Jacuzzi is special attraction for kids, water is warm.
Very pleasant stay, beautiful country side
House feels so homely, love everything. Definitely gonna be back!
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.