Functional 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Bowral NSW
Functional 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Bowral NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ or a walk along the beach. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. Your pet is welcome inside this property! All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This "freshly-painted-on-the-inside" house is a very functional and comfortable 3-bedroom home away from home or office away from the office.
It is a convenient 20-minute walk or 5-minute drive to Bowral town centre.
It is fully fenced and opens to a large covered entertaining area with BBQ and outdoor furniture.
The large back garden has veggie patches, children play equipment and a sizeable dog run.
The eat-in kitchen and laundry are fully equipped, including dishwasher, coffee machine, washing machine and dryer.
We have a Pioneer surround sound DVD system, and there is a fixed-line broadband internet for those who want an office away from the office.
There is internal access from the one-car garage.
Gas heating in the sitting room and individual wall heaters in the bedrooms make it a cosy retreat in winter.
A fully furnished home away from home available for short and long stays.
The Property Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine/Dryer
- Pioneer surround sound
- DVD system
- Large outdoor entertaining area with BBQ
- Pet-friendly fenced garden
- Gas heating and individual wall heaters
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: double
- Bedroom 3: single plus trundle
- 3 km to Bowral town centre
- 6 km to Gibraltar Resort
- 7 km to Craigieburn Peppers Resort
- 8 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 8 km to Mittagong
- 12 km to Bendooley Estate
- 13 km to Berrima
- 14 km to Southern Highlands Winery
- 15 km to Sutton Forest
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- This property has staggered pricing for additional guests. Please declare accurate guest numbers at the time of booking and update these if your numbers change before arrival.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay, please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-21728
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Off Street Parking
- Disabled Access
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Gym Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
St Jude St, Bowral NSW
1.4 kms away
- Bong Bong Picnic Racecourse
460 Kangaloon Rd, East Bowral NSW
2.4 kms away
- Gibraltar Hotel Bowral
7 Boronia St, Bowral NSW
3.5 kms away
- Peppers Craigieburn
Centennial Rd, Bowral NSW
3.9 kms away
- Centennial Vineyards
252 Centennial Rd, Bowral NSW
4.5 kms away
- Artemis Wines
46 Sir Charles Moses Ln, Mittagong NSW
6.3 kms away
- Old Berrima Gaol
Wilshire St, Berrima NSW
8.8 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Fire Drum
79 Main St, Mittagong NSW
5 kms away
- The Shaggy Cow
112 Main St, Mittagong NSW
5 kms away
- The Boston
107 Main St, Mittagong NSW
5 kms away
- Glass Cafe
84 Main St, Mittagong NSW
5.2 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
Bong Bong St, Bowral NSW
2 kms away
Main St, Mittagong NSW
5 kms away
Old Hume Hwy
8.8 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
Excellent communications from hosts.
Great house! We really enjoyed our stay and would re-book if staying in Bowral again. This house has everything you will ever need for a comfortable stay in Beautiful Bowral.Oliveri
Thank you for everything the house was great. We had a wonderful and relaxing time.
Clean, spacious, well-presented, with lots of little added extras - pods for the coffee machine, pegs for the washing, down to glad wrap, napkins, salt n pepper
Very well equipped amenities, lovely thank you.Stephanie
We had a lovely stay and enjoyed the well-equipped cottage.Emma
Wonderfully clean, beautifully presented & very comfortable premises. Very thoughtful & welcoming furnishing touches that made the stay a very memorable one- Thank you so much.Michael
“A very warm and comfortable house. It was very clean and equipped with everything”
Warm welcoming home for a winter stay. Well appointed!Robert and Vicki
We would like to recommend That Pink House! The owners have thought of everything. It has a fully equipped kitchen with quality appliances galore. A fantastic coffee machine and even a professional juicer. We stayed in winter and we were welcomed by a warm house as the staff had put the heaters on before we arrived. All beds were fresh and so very comfortable and the bathroom was clean and stocked with fresh towels too. I would recommend staying here as all the little things were taken care of.Katherine
A great place to stay with everything needed plus more. The welcome pack was a lovely treat. We really enjoyed our stay. Thank you!Rachelle
That Pink House’ has all the creature comforts of home. Great size backyard for pets. Justine
This property was perfect for our stay. It accommodated 4 adults and 2 children very comfortably. The pizza oven was a big hit and the backyard was great for when the extended family came for a BBQ and family badminton tournament. Much fun was had.Corenza
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.