Enchanting Hideaway 3 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Moss Vale NSW
A stunning 2-Bedroom stables conversion in Moss Vale showcasing original features, eclectic styling and luxury inclusions to provide quality executive accommodation for guests. Includes wi-fi, r/c air con, dishwasher, coffee machine, bbq and pet friendly rear courtyard. Great central location near cafes, markets, local produce, wineries, wedding venues and boutique shopping.
Behind the stately restored CBA Bank Building in the main road of Moss Vale, sits the stables circa 1878, original shape and brickwork clearly recognisable, with a conversion for accommodation that is so stunning it will take your breath away.
The original high loft has been preserved creating an artistic and light and airy space with exposed brickwork, metal braces and cut back floorboards all providing beautiful accents.
This now houses the open plan kitchen/living-dining room, furnished with new and eclectic pieces a refreshing change from the all too common grey or beige and includes a new, very comfortable queen sofa bed.
An old piece of cut glass engraved with the CBA name was found in the loft and has been restored and embedded in the structure an artistic reminder of the past.
The spacious kitchen/dining/living area is linked to the modern bedroom wing with a north-facing hallway that doubles as a glorious sunroom and makes for a delightful morning coffee and papers nook.
The polished concrete floors in this section are stunning and are as much a feature as the artwork adorning the walls.
Each bedroom has privacy and block-out blinds, a tv, easy chair and a very comfortable bed made up with quality Sheridan bed linen and decorated with the utmost attention to style and detail.
One bedroom has a queen bed and the other a split king that can be made up as a king bed or separated into 2 singles as required (please request at time of booking).
There is a north-facing sun patio hedged for privacy and furnished with very comfortable outdoor dining and lounge settings.
A fully fenced rear courtyard is suitable for small dogs (by arrangement).
It includes an electric bbq and a small kennel.
The home is set well back from the main road and has rear lane access so is quiet with a very short walk to coffee, restaurants, wine bar, cafes, local produce, antiques, homewares and country markets.
It is a short drive to many of the Highlands popular wineries and wedding venues.
With central location and 3 off-street car spaces, this is the easiest stay you will book.
The Property Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and coffee machine
- 3 x TVs, DVD, Wifi, blue tooth sound
- r/c air conditioning
- Fenced rear courtyard with kennel suitable for small dogs
- Central location close to cafes and boutique shopping
- North facing sun patio, outdoor furniture and BBQ
- Fully equipped laundry
- 3 off-street car spaces
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: split king (request king or two singles at time of booking) sofabed in the lounge room
- 350 m to Bernies Diner, Highland Merchant, Suzie Anderson, Bowerbird and Nest & Burrow
- 400 m to Leighton Gardens
- 2 km to Moss Vale Show Grounds (expos/markets/country fairs and shows)
- 4 km to Bong Bong Common (Wingecarribee River walk and cycle way)
- 4 km to Southern Highlands Wines, Sutton Forest (weddings)
- 5 km to Briars Country Inn
- 7 km to Mount Ashby Estate
- 10 km to Bowral
- 12 km to Bendooley Estate
- 15 km to Centennial Vineyards
- All linen (quality Sheridan sheets and luxuriously soft bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-24832
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Old Berrima Gaol
Wilshire St, Berrima NSW
7.8 kms away
- Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
St Jude St, Bowral NSW
9.2 kms away
- Bong Bong Picnic Racecourse
460 Kangaloon Rd, East Bowral NSW
9.5 kms away
- Peppers Craigieburn
Centennial Rd, Bowral NSW
9.8 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
Old Hume Hwy
7.7 kms away
Bong Bong St, Bowral NSW
9 kms away
LocationList other properties in Southern Highlands
Great location walking distance to a coffee and local shops. A short drive to a great off lease dog park. Highly recommend. Home was beautifully clean and all the amenities you’d need for a home away from home. Thanks!
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.