Bliss: 4 bed, fenced, sleeps 6 in Culburra Beach NSW
Bliss: 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Enjoy your holiday even more - bring your pet with you! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outstanding view. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. You will be able to enjoy the beach while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Wake up to the sound of the surf and sit on the front balcony with your morning coffee.
With views of the water, this ideal location is a short 250 m walk onto Culburra Beach that is patrolled at the Ocean Street car park and only a short distance to Tilbury Cove and Lake Wollumboola.
This home can sleep 6 people in three bedrooms.
All bedrooms are equipped with pedestal fans, pillows and doonas.
All living, bedrooms and bathroom are upstairs with comfortable lounges TV and a fully equipped kitchen.
There is a separate laundry downstairs with plenty of room to store bikes or boards.
The rear garden is being landscaped and there is a covered BBQ area with both gas and wood barbequing options available.
The large fenced backyard is great for cricket and games with the kids, and being fully fenced is safe for both children and pets.
Please note that the front fence is waist-high level.
Culburra Beach surf school is located across the road from the house, and you can arrange to have lessons or hire equipment such as stand up paddleboards, kayaks and more from them and enjoy a day out on the water with friends.
The Property Features:
- Views Fully fenced
- Covered entertainment area
- Large yard Xbox
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: double
- Bedroom 3: single x 2
- 300 m to Convenience Store
- 250 m to Culburra Beach 450 m to Tilbury Cove
- 1.5 km to Shopping Centre
- 1.7 km to Bowling Club
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-15186
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Off Street Parking
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Beach Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
5.5 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
7.1 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
8.7 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
8.8 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
9.9 kms away
- Currarong Rock Pools
9.9 kms away
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
9.9 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
8.6 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
Dolphin Breeze was a great place for a week at the beach. Great location.
Stay, exactly what we wanted.
Very Good experience and my pets also enjoyed themselves.
We enjoyed our stay at Dolphin Breeze. The location is great with a 100m walk to the beach and close to town. We were surprised to have ocean glimpses from the verandah. The yard is massive and was great for the kids and dog. The house was reasonably well provisioned and clean, and just large enough for 4 adults and 2 kids. No wifi was an issue as phone reception was poor, TV had no channel 7 (Ashes cricket), disappointing and HRS did nothing to fix. Bedrooms stuffy with limited ventilation.
Fantastic stay, very clean & comfortable home and just so relaxing. The dog just loved his holiday - the backyard was amazing. Location was perfect, a simple walk to the beach and coffee shop..
We loved our stay. Back garden was brilliant for dogs. Nice hot showers.
Highly recommended! Great yard, outdoor cooking area & comfortable inside. Love the closeness to the beach & how tidy the surrounding area is.
Nice place will come back. Pet friendly xox
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Dolphin Breeze - it is clean, comfortable, welcoming and a great place to relax and unwind. The yard is completely secured and fenced and our dog had a great time too. We will definitely stay at Dolphin Breeze again. :)
“Beautifully presented. Great location and yard for dogs. We had a fantastic time. The house is beautifully presented, clean and well maintained. It is close to the beach and the yard was great.”
Great communication, wonderful location, terrific holiday, thanks very much for having us.
This was an amazing house in a great location. It had everything we needed! Loved this house.Lydia
Beautifully furnished house. Kitchen was well furnished and equipped for cooking! Walking distance to the beautiful beach and a quick drive to Vincentia and Huskisson national park.
Clean, bright and well equipped. Spacious for us.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.