Heavenly 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Culburra Beach NSW
Heavenly 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. You will be able to enjoy the beach while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is a quaint holiday cottage located approximately 300 m from the golden sands of dog-friendly Culburra Beach.
Enjoy a relaxing holiday in a very comfortable house, with a good book in a comfy deck chair on the front verandah, or out the back under the tree-shaded pergola.
The house is perfect for just one or two couples or a small family.
Walk through the front door into the lounge, dining and recently renovated kitchen area.
The fully fenced backyard is lovely and green, great for kids and pets and has a covered BBQ area.
It is a perfect place to relax while listening to the sound of the ocean.
It's decked out with sun lounges, a large table with 6 chairs and a 4 burner hooded gas BBQ.
The table tennis table and equipment in the garage will provide you with hours of fun.
The house is perfectly laid out all on one level with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
Accommodation is available for 8 people on two queen beds and 2 sets of single bunks, however, our dining area will seat 6 people only.
We advise, although there is bedding for 8, that the house is comfortable for 6 people due to the seating arrangements.
There is also a second toilet outdoors.
The kitchen includes a dishwasher and plenty of pots to help you to cook up a feast.
Alternatively, the gas BBQ located under the pergola in the backyard is a great idea for evening family meals.
Location: Culburra Beach is a picturesque 2.5-hour drive from Sydney CBD and approx. 3 hours from Canberra.
Culburra Beach has remained non-commercial, and it's the perfect place to relax and unwind, but also offers you a variety of activities to everyone's needs.
Local Attractions and Activities:
Just take your towel and stroll down the road, which will take you to the beach in less than 2 minutes.
Enjoy the beach with swimming, surfing, body boarding, snorkelling, windsurfing or fishing.
Orient Point & Crookhaven Heads are also great spots for fishing.
However, if you prefer to buy rather than catch the fish, at Greenwell Point, you can buy excellent seafood that comes straight off the boats.
If you enjoy bushwalking, Morton & Conjola National Parks are only a short drive away.
The local shops are only a few minutes' drive where you can do all your grocery shopping with Woolworths, a fresh bakery, a butcher and more.
No need to travel to Nowra for your supplies, shop local!
The Property Features:
- TV Variety of books and games
- Outdoor seating and BBQ
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Washing machine and dryer
- Table tennis and equipment
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: queen
- Bedroom 3: single bunk (2 set)
- 300 m to Culburra Surf Beach
- 2.5 km to Culburra shops and cafes
- 2.7 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- 3.6 km to lake Wollumboola
- 3.6 km to Warrain Beach
- Linen Service full property (all beds) $320 per stay All beds will be freshly made for your arrival.
The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present.If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-15180
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Gym Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
8.1 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
9.7 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
The table tennis was great in the garage, we loved playing that and the outdoor setting in the back garden were great to sit and have breakfast, lunch or dinner. Our labrador loved the yard as well, it is great as it is fully fenced so we didn't worry about him getting out. The beach is an easy walk from the house, you can even hear the waves from the house, which made it so nice. We would highly recommend it and we would definitely stay there again. The staff at Holiday Rental Specialists were great to deal with, from before we booked and still after our holiday had finished. Thanks for a great family holiday, it was very relaxing.
Very cute place. Had a relaxing time and the dog loved the yard.
Classic beach house. The instant you walk through the door you feel like you are on holiday. Woofies and hoomans totally enjoyed it!
Had a lovely stay. A great little holiday house. Very nicely decorated.
Great place to stay – very comfortable and everything has been thought of to ensure the guest’s comfort. Really appreciated the throw rugs on a couple of rather chilly evenings.
Great place. Perfect for families. Thank you!
Lovely and tranquil property surrounded by nearby walk and cycle pathways. Also, the garden is well kept and was great for my pooch to explore and wander around. Thank you! We will be back.
Beautiful well equipped property.
ery comfortable and a well applied home with a fabulous kitchen! Great location and the beach walk is very enjoyable, also in close proximity. Very comfy beds! A highly recommended Holiday home in a great location to beaches and good coffee/bakery! A lovely yard for the kids to play in too!Susan
Loved the gardens. Our little doggies were in heaven exploring the back yard. This little cottage is beautifully presented. Cleanliness was of the highest standard. Very impressed and would highly recommend.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.