Awesome 8 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 11 in Currarong NSW
Awesome 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Currarong NSW. This property can accommodate up to 11 people with 4 rooms and 8 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. Your pet is welcome inside this property! You will be able to enjoy the beach while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
You will feel relaxed from the moment you step out of the car, looking at the lounge chair on the front verandah and pondering whether you will spend the rest of the time or whether you should continue in and enjoy the rest of the place.
Walking into the lounge area, there is a TV and DVD player and wonderful airflow throughout the house.
The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher and microwave and this area then leads out to another sitting area and dining room.
The cottage has three bedrooms and one bathroom.
Bring along the extended family or friends and they can be accommodated in the villa/cabin at the rear of the cottage and this consists of bedroom/living area, kitchenette, bathroom and laundry with a shaded area on the side housing the gas BBQ and outdoor setting.
All this only one street back from the beach.
Unpack, unwind and relax, and you will want to come back! Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The Property Features:
- TV and DVD player
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- Gas BBQ
- Washing Machine
- Bedroom 1: queen and single
- Bedroom 2: queen
- Bedroom 3: single x 2
- Bedroom 4 (Cabin): queen and single bunks (1 set)
- 200 m to Warrain Beach 2 km to Abrahams Bosom Beach
- 1.4 km to Zacs Place
- 1.5 km to Currarong General Store
- 2.1 km to Abrahams Bosom Reserve
- 7.1 km to Jervis Bay
- 14.9 km to Callala Bay
- 17 km to Callala Beach
- Linen Service full property (all beds) - $380 per stay.
All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-16502
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Off Street Parking
- No Smoking
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Gym Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
0.4 kms away
- Currarong Rock Pools
1 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
1.2 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
1.3 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
3.2 kms away
- Bull Hole Lookout
4.9 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
8.5 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
8.5 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
1.3 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Zac's Place
3/1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
0.7 kms away
- Rosie's Fire Truck
50 Fishery Rd, Currarong
0.8 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Currarong General Store
1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
0.7 kms away
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
9.4 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
We had a lovely week in this very well turned out beach holiday house. The beds were comfortable, the couches sleep enhancing and the beach just a short dog walk away. The teenagers especially appreciated the ability to retreat to the villa and we all enjoyed the dart board. Thoroughly recommend.
Lovely comfortable property with good size secure yard for our dogs and nice outdoor undercover BBQ area. Very well equipped kitchen facilities and the location a few minutes walk from the beach was perfect.
Great location. Spacious house suitable for a large family. Beautiful verandah to soak up the sun and relax.
We really enjoyed our stay at the Cudgee cottage last week. It was the perfect setting for our family holiday.
Thank you so much for your hospitality. The house was beautiful and we hope we left the house as clean as it was when we arrived. We look forward to staying with you again.
What a beautiful home to stay in. We absolutely loved it!
“Cudgee was simple and basic and everything worked for us. Very quiet and a great stroll to the beach.”
First impression...Wow. Beautiful place for a quiet family holiday. Perfect place to get away and have some quality adult time. Love how the house is decorated and presented. It brings instant relaxation.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.