Awesome 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Callala Beach NSW
Awesome 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This home has been set up with relaxation and the family holiday in mind.
While being able to accommodate a large family well, it is still welcoming and comfortable for smaller groups as well.
The property is both children friendly and pet friendly, having a fully fenced large backyard.
We have four bedrooms, two bathrooms, including ensuite and two living areas, ideal to allow the kids and adults to have separate areas to chill out in.
You will love the outdoor covered entertainment area where you can enjoy family BBQs and relax after a day at the beach.
Callala Beach is a short flat 300 m walk away, no need to pack the car.
The Property Features:
- Dishwasher TV and DVD player
- Fans in bedrooms
- Electric heaters
- Washing machine
- Covered outdoor entertainment and BBQ
- Fully fenced
- Bedroom 1: queen with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: queen
- Bedroom 3: single bunk (1 set)
- Bedroom 4: queen
- 300 m to Callala Beach
- 1.8 km to Callala RSL Country Club
- 4.4 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
- 5.1 km to Callala Bay
- 19.3 km to Currarong
- 24.5 km to Nowra
- Linen Service full property (all beds) - $280 per stay.
All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-17610
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Off Street Parking
- No Smoking
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Shopping Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Gym Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Callala Beach - South
0.7 kms away
- Callala Beach - North
1.3 kms away
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
1.6 kms away
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
2.8 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
3.8 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
3.8 kms away
- Bull Hole Lookout
9.5 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
9.9 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
1.3 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
3.5 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
Great location (quick walk to the dog friendly beach) large house, clean & tidy, loads of games, books & puzzles. Our dog had the best time in the large grassed yard and enclosed courtyard. Highly recommend to anyone travelling with or without pet.
A great house for two families of 4, or 4 couples, or something in between. There are separate living rooms for adults and kids, one with a huge TV (plus BluRay) and the other with a CD player for the grownups.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.