Magnificent 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Callala Bay NSW
Wow! So much room to run and play in the yard and just across the road from the water. What a spot!! Located directly opposite the bay and so many places to explore. Bay Views at Callala Bay is a 4-bedroom home with comfort and style including a huge media screen.
Enjoy stunning views over Jervis Bay from your very own living room.
This spacious family home is set on a large block of land and boasts an enviable location opposite waterfront reserve.
The first floor of the home features large open plan living areas which encompass the fully equipped designer kitchen and take full advantage of the breathtaking water views.
The living areas open onto a large deck overlooking the bay, the ideal place to entertain or just kick back and enjoy the sea breeze.
There are two bedrooms upstairs both featuring curved ceilings and built in robes, main bedroom with ensuite.
On the ground floor of the home, you will find a fabulous cinema room, and a further two bedrooms along with an additional bathroom and laundry.
Bedroom 3 has a super king and this is able to be set as two king singles - you must advise the office of the setup you require for your stay.
The fully equipped kitchen has a coffee machine, dishwasher and plenty of items to allow you to cook up a storm, or the deck is a great place to enjoy an afternoon barbeque.
Wifi is provided and there is a built-in charging station/power station to the kitchen bench with USB connections to enable you to play a few tunes whilst in the kitchen.
Plenty of room to park your car and boat, with the boat ramp just down the road.
The Property Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher
- Breville Nespresso Essenza coffee machine
- Air Conditioner, ceiling fan in 4th bedroom
- Media room with large screen Smart TV, Wifi Washing machine
- Uninterrupted views
- Bedroom 1: king
- Bedroom 2: super king (can be 2 king singles on request)
- Bedroom 3: king
- Bedroom 4: single x 2
- 60 m to the water
- 250 m to boat ramp and jetty
- 1.4 km to shops and cafe
- 23 km to Nowra
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
BYO Beach Towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-16394
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Off Street Parking
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
0.2 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
0.4 kms away
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
2.3 kms away
- Callala Beach - North
2.4 kms away
- Callala Beach - South
3 kms away
- Bull Hole Lookout
5.8 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
6.2 kms away
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
6.2 kms away
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
8.1 kms away
- Currarong Rock Pools
9.2 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
9.4 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
9.5 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
2.4 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
9.5 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Zac's Place
3/1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
9.1 kms away
- Rosie's Fire Truck
50 Fishery Rd, Currarong
9.3 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
1.2 kms away
- Currarong General Store
1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
9.1 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
Would absolutely stay again!
Bay Views was a beautiful place to spend the weekend. Even though on the first day was raining, the house is so accommodating for all types of weather. Then we were lucky enough to have the beautiful views from the balcony that runs straight from the kitchen family are to enjoy. Thank you we’ll be back 😊
Beautiful house, really clean, amazing views. Perfect for a family and even better for 2 families. We will be back.
Our stay in your property was amazing and we had a great time. The property is very well maintained and very carefully and considerately equipped with everything needed. The location is great and the view is beautiful. All in all there is nothing negative to say about the property, great job.Again we will definitely seek to rent again from you as it was a 5 star stay!
We had a lovely stay here. Check in was easy, the views were beautiful. Loved our morning cup of tea on the balcony before heading off to check out Jervis Bay. Our dog was particularly thrilled with the spacious and secure backyard. The place has a nice, homely style and plenty of space for a bigger group (although it was only the 2 of us + dog). I recommend staying here.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.