Picturesque 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Callala Bay NSW
Picturesque 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Bay NSW. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 3 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Escape to your own private paradise. The charm, warmth and appeal of this cottage are sure to set the mood for a pleasurable stay at arguably one of the most beautiful holiday destinations.
Situated at Callala Bay on the northern side of Jervis Bay, the cottage is perfect for a family holiday including the pooch or a romantic getaway.
The yard is suitable for a small dog and it is allowed to stay inside the house, but please not on the furniture.
Enjoy stunning water views from the casual living and dining areas.
You can wake up to the gentle sound of lapping waves and sometimes you can spot dolphins.
The main cottage boasts two bedrooms, with queen beds, and two living areas.
There is a combustion fireplace for your comfort in winter and a new inverter air conditioner for your comfort in summer.
There is also WiFi available.
The perfect retreat for the kids is the bunk room with a queen and a bunk bed, sleeping four.
Also, there is a second shower and toilet along with a lounge area and reverse cycle air-conditioning, the kids are well and truly catered for.
If you are looking for a holiday destination where you'll immediately feel at home, take a break on the south coast and make Bay Cottage your next holiday destination, it will certainly be a memorable one.
The home has direct access to water.
The historical townships of Berry and Kangaroo Valley are 45 minutes' drive with attractions such as antiques, boutique shopping, coffee shops, galleries, markets, restaurants and wineries, etc.
Take an easy drive to many other interesting venues, such as the Air Museum in HMAS Albatross, west of Nowra or Beecroft Peninsula (15 minutes) for a days outing.
The Property Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- TV and DVD player
- Combustion fireplace Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor setting and BBQ
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: queen
- Cabin: queen and bunk
- Direct access to Callala Bay
- 180 m to Callala Bay Jetty
- 1 km to local IGA, shops and cafes
- 4.4 km to Callala Beach 22 km to Nowra
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
- BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Guest Reviews: "We have been before and we will definitely be back again.
" Matt, November 2017 "It was the most amazing week.
Did not want to leave! It was very clean and had amazing views and it felt like our home for the time we spent here.
" Lisa, September 2017 "Fabulous place.
Bayside and lots of relaxing and fun! Pooch and parents had an enjoyable stay.
" Wendy, September 2017 "Thanks for the great stay! We would highly recommend to our family and friends.
" Nick & Penny, September 2017 "It was the best! We had the most amazing week.
We did not want to leave! It was very clean and had amazing views and it felt like our home for the time here.
" Lisa, September 2017 "Wonderful property.
We loved the stay!" Nandini, August 2017
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-16391
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
- Fence - 6ft
- Kennel or Cover
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Callala Bay Jetty
0.2 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
0.3 kms away
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
2.4 kms away
- Callala Beach - North
2.5 kms away
- Callala Beach - South
3.1 kms away
- Bull Hole Lookout
5.6 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
6.2 kms away
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
6.4 kms away
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
8.3 kms away
- Currarong Rock Pools
9.3 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
9.5 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
9.6 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
2.5 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
9.6 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Zac's Place
3/1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
9.2 kms away
- Rosie's Fire Truck
50 Fishery Rd, Currarong
9.4 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
0.8 kms away
- Currarong General Store
1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
9.2 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
Excellent location, very well equipped, cabin was great. Linen provided was also great.
Decking area was beautiful,
This place is the best spot we have been to just unwind. The house is great and full of character and the deck and views make it an amazing place to stay. Our family had an incredible stay in a beautiful spot in the world.
Really good facility close to the bay. Has an awesome deck with killer views!
Found the cottage comfortable and well equipped. Perfect stay.
Very clean and good facilities.
Beautiful view, quiet location and comfy beds. Very relaxing stay. Thank you.
Fantastic place right on the water. Great big verandah and homely feel to the house. Fireplace and heater great for winter stays. Laila
The house was very clean and comfortable. It was very well equipped. The view is amazing. It is peaceful and the only noise is coming from the waves. It exceeded our expectations.
Beautiful house, with amazing views. Our stay was very comfortable and relaxing. Eleanor
We had a lovely stay at Bay cottage. It was so homey and cozy and of course the view was fantastic. The house had everything we needed and we were all very happy. We will definitely stay again!
Hi Holiday Rental Specialists,Just letting you know we had a lovely weekend & wouldn't hesitate to return or recommend Bay Cottage to family & friends.It is in such a lovely spot, pretty & peaceful with easy access to the bay. Also very clean & comfortable & well equipped with everything you could possibly need.Thanks too, for the extra time on checkout, it was particularly helpful after the huge downpour in the morning & with a little one in tow.
Bay Cottage holds a prime position in order to watch the activities on the boats and watch the moon rising over the bay. Magical!! The house is equipped with everything you could possibly need during your stay and the dogs loved the proximity to the beach for their long walks. We shall return! Marian and family.
The owners have thought of everything to make this feel like home. Beautifully presented cottage with charming touches and in a fabulous position.
Another great holiday the dogs and family had a great time and we will be back.
Reluctant to share how wonderfully perfect Bay Cottage & Callala Bay are as we want to keep It a secret and keep the crowds away!
We had another lovely weekend. Your place is great. We couldn’t change the weather (a bit ordinary) but it didn’t dampen our experience. Thanks.
Perfect getaway, beautiful views. Clean and comfortable home. Will be returning in the future!
This property was where we used to holiday when we were younger. It was owned then by close family friends. It was lovely to sit out on the terrace and enjoy the beauty and tranquility of the bay again. Also wonderful to go to sleep with the sound of the sea. A lovely time had by all.
Overall a good stay!
We had a wonderful weekend at the Bay Cottage. The beach is only a few minutes walk from the house and the view is great. We spent a lot of time on the deck enjoying it.
Great stay and very comfy. Beautiful place.
“We have been before and we will definitely be back again.”
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.