perfect 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Callala Bay NSW
Everyone will be happy here! Pets are most welcome at this family friendly 5-bedroom home in Callala Bay. Local beaches, parks and walking tracks provide great areas to run, play and generally enjoy yourselves. Table tennis and foosball will keep you entertained or maybe just relax in the outdoor entertainment area after a day out exploring.!
This is a perfect choice for families or couples looking for a relaxing, peaceful holiday.
Located in the tranquil village of Callala Bay in the Shoalhaven area, on the northern shores of Jervis Bay.
Callala Bay is a fantastic holiday location.
A pleasant 2-hour drive from Sydney this area has it all; swimming, great walks, idyllic scenery and plenty of opportunities for fishing, boating, bike riding, dolphin and whale spotting.
The rear covered verandah has a BBQ and outdoor setting - a wonderful spot for sitting back and relaxing with a glass of wine and a good book.
Table tennis and foosball are located in the rear garage along with a second fridge and plenty of storage space for any extras such as boards and bikes that you may bring along with you.
This is an attractive and uncluttered place to relax.
The open plan lounge/dining room has a dining table seating for 8, 2 lounges and a smart TV.
Internet access is provided, along with Fetch TV.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher, Delonghi Nespresso coffee machine, gas cooktop and electric stove, oven, fridge, kettle, toaster and more.
There are two bathrooms plus a third toilet in the garage.
The home is also air-conditioned for your comfort.
Just a 230 m stroll to Callala Beach where you can follow the walking track along the spectacular Callala Bay headland to the beautiful Callala Bay.
The boat ramp is located close by as well and there is plenty of room on the driveway to park your boat securely.
The local shops are down the road providing all you need for a relaxing coastal break.
There is an IGA, hot food takeaway, cafes, boutique/gift shop and bakery.
There is even a day spa if you want to reward yourself with a massage or facial.
You can also stop off on your way through, at Nowra Fresh and the Farmers Market to collect supplies.
Nowra is only a 20-minute drive away.
Berry is located slightly further afield and well worth a visit.
Also, there are plenty of other pristine beaches to explore around Currarong, Culburra Beach or further down the coast in Jervis Bay.
Beecroft Peninsula and the lighthouse at Point Perpendicular are also worth exploring.
The Property Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher
- 2nd fridge in garage
- Delonghi Nespresso coffee machine
- Flat-screen TV
- Fetch TV
- Wall-mounted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Washing machine and dryer
- Table tennis and Foosball
- Bedroom 1: king (splittable to 2 king singles)
- Bedroom 2: queen
- Bedroom 3: single x 2
- Bedroom 4: daybed/single
- Bedroom 5: single
- 230 m to Bicentennial Park and beach
- 800 m to Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- 940 m to jetty and boat ramp
- 1.5 km to shops and cafe
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
BYO Beach Towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies.
- Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM. This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-16385
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
0.6 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
0.8 kms away
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
1.9 kms away
- Callala Beach - North
1.9 kms away
- Callala Beach - South
2.5 kms away
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
5.7 kms away
- Bull Hole Lookout
6.3 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
6.7 kms away
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
8.5 kms away
- Currarong Rock Pools
9.6 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
9.8 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
9.9 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
1.9 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
9.9 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Zac's Place
3/1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
9.5 kms away
- Rosie's Fire Truck
50 Fishery Rd, Currarong
9.6 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
1.2 kms away
- Currarong General Store
1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
9.5 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
Thanks for another Lovely Stay in your Home.
Everything was great! Pantry had more than Salt and Pepper and activities and games in house were great! Thank you!
Was a lovely place to stay with a group of friends. Lovely area. Would come again!
Beautiful house, highly recommended if your looking for a holiday house with everything, modern, clean and perfect location!
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.