The house was lovely situated in a picturesque location. The kids (and adults) loved the space to run around. We had a fire pits every night and roasted marshmallows. Great escape from the city. Would definitely stay again.
About This Property
Relaxation awaits at this 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Penrose NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Set in a stunning country setting with grand pine and fur trees, this is a wonderfully peaceful and secluded pet friendly retreat.
With 4 bedrooms and two bathrooms the house is ideal for a family or group of friends wanting to escape to the country.
A fantastic entertaining deck and patio complete with two outdoor settings and BBQ adjoins the garage with indoor kitchen preparation area with sink and a pool table.
Enjoy the spacious and private garden frequented by local rosellas and gather around the fire pit with friends.
If the weather isn’t great relax by the fire inside and watch a film while still enjoying fabulous garden views.
Set on 25 acres there are numerous country walks to enjoy the fresh country air with your pet.
From the moment you arrive you feel a sense of peaceful seclusion and relaxation in this wonderful forest setting.
The Property Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with two microwaves, dishwasher, gas cooktop and coffee machine
- Flat screen Smart TV, WiFi, music dock for iphone, Netflix Cosy lounge room with combustion fireplace and garden views
- Dining table seating 8 in kitchen
- Garage with pool table and kitchen preparation area with sink opening to outdoor patio
- Entertaining deck and patio area with two large outdoor tables, BBQ
- Two bathrooms, main with bathtub
- Electric wall heater in hallway and bathroom off mudroom, gas heater in kitchen.
- Standalone heaters for bedrooms.
- Ceiling fan in lounge and main bedroom, portable air conditioning unit for hotter months
- Laundry with washer and dryer
- Bush walking trails
- Bedroom 1: 1 king
- Bedroom 2: 2 singles
- Bedroom 3: 1 queen
- Bedroom 4: 1 queen
- 3 km to Sylvan Glen wedding venue
- 9 km to Bundanoon Village
- 14 km to Glow Worm Glen
- 17 km to Exeter Village Store and Café
- 18 km to Sally’s Corner and St Maur vineyard
- 23 km to Sutton Forest Inn
- 38 km to Bowral
- 145 km to Canberra
- 150 km to Sydney
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
Property Specific Notes:
- This property is pet friendly. There is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- This property will consider bookings for Schoolies, however, these bookings can only be made by application. Please message us; a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable. Other conditions apply 7 days prior to the stay.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms.Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire including rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 King
Bedroom 2: 2 Single
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 1 Queen
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 3 reviews
Average Rating For:
3 Reviews - 4.0 Good
A great house with plenty of space inside and out, would highly recommend for a group of friends or a family group!
We were two families who spent 2 memorable and joyful nights in this home. This home has a very charming, cosy, cottage country feel with its decor, living room was beautiful, great large fireplace which we kept running all throughout the day and night. Outdoor setting is lovely, fantastic for having a serene breakfast with a cup of coffee, and the fairy lights that turn on in the evening add a nice touch. Overall a nice place to unwind and enjoy the peaceful and beautiful country life.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Comfortable 5 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Bundanoon NSW
Bundanoon, Southern Highlands - New South Wales NSW
Comfortable 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Bundanoon NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Linen
8 guests 5 beds
start from$209 / night