Great listing, response and service!
About This Property
Picturesque 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama Downs NSW. This property only accommodates outdoor pets. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 4 rooms and 6 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or have a splash in the pool. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Architect designed, this is a two- storey modern and comfortable fully fenced home offering pure indulgence with two defined living areas, double lock up garage, and private in ground saltwater swimming pool.
Bring the outside in with the double stacker doors from the open plan lounge room to the second storey balcony, where you can sit back and enjoy the views whilst listening to the ocean across the road.
Views from the open plan upstairs living, dining and kitchen areas are to be enjoyed all year round and lead to a spacious balcony perfect for entertaining.
On this level are three bedrooms, a sun room with day bed and two bathrooms.
Watch a classic or something new on Netflix on the large projector tv in the media room which has comfortable couches and pool table.
Sliding doors open onto the undercover courtyard which is perfect for the summer BBQ's around the sparkling in-ground pool.
This is the perfect family holiday home where direct access to the surf patrolled Jones Beach is across the road and the children's play park is just a stroll away.
Outside pets are welcome.
The southern end of Jones Beach opposite is an off-leash dog friendly beach so you're furry friend can also enjoy the sand and sea.
For the coffee lover, Cantik Place is a must-visit where you will also find the well-stocked IGA supermarket, takeaway fish and chip, pharmacy and liquor store.
Something a little faster paced, Kiama is only a 5 km drive away, here you will find endless options for restaurants and cafes.
Kiama is also known for the variety of retail shopping, markets and the famous 'Blow Hole'.
We recommend a visit to Sincerely Summer, Beachside Emporium, Deer Willow and Bombo Clothing.
The Kiama Coastal Walk, which stretches across the entire Kiama region, passes through Kiama Downs and right past Isthmus.
This pathway can be taken to explore what Kiama Downs has to offer.
You can walk or ride north to the Minnamurra River or south to the 'Boneyard' a popular and secluded swimming spot.
Those even more adventurous can continue the walk into the Kiama township via Bombo Beach.
A short walk or drive away is the quaint Minnamurra village - home to the popular Minnamurra River where you can go fishing, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, or visit the Minnamurra Caf - a locally owned and run caf famous for their coffee.
Or continue to Jamberoo where you can visit the famous Jamberoo Pub, go for a walk on the boardwalk at Minnamurra Rainforest or treat the kids to waterpark fun and mountain slides at Jamberoo Action Park.
You will be positioned perfectly for a relaxing holiday doing nothing at all or partake easily in all the region has to offer.
The Property Features:
- Complimentary bottle of wine, 6 premium beers and a box of chocolates upon arrival.
- Swimming pool
- Gas fire place
- Ducted air conditioning
- Media room
- Pool table
- Double lock up garage
- Master bedroom: queen
- Bedroom 2: queen
- Bedroom 3: single x 2
- Bedroom 4: queen and 1-day bed in the foyer
- 150 m Jones Beach
- 350 m Jones Beach Shops
- 500 m Kiama Golf Club
- 1 km Minnamurra River
- 2 km Minnamurra Train Station
- 3 km The Boneyard
- 5 km Collins Street, Terrace Shopping
- 6 km Bombo Beach
- 7 km Kiama Blowhole
- 7 km Surf Beach Kiama
- 8 km Kendalls Beach
- 87 km East Beach
- 13 km Jamberoo
- 18 km Jamberoo Action Park
- 29 km Berry
- 115 km Sydney
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
BYO Beach Towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 2 Single
Bedroom 4: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 1 Day bed
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Kiama Rock Pool
- Kiama Lighthouse
Blowhole Point Road, Kiama
- Kiama Blowhole
Blowhole Point Road, Kiama
- Kiama Bowling & Recreation Club
100 Shoalhaven St, Kiama
- Kiama Surf Life Saving Club
15 Manning St, Kiama
- Kendalls Beach
2 Chapman St, Kiama
- Jamberoo Action Park
1215 Jamberoo Rd, Jamberoo
- Jamberoo Golf Club
21 Allowrie St, Jamberoo
- Saddleback Mountain Lookout
Saddleback Mountain Rd, Kiama
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Bombo Beach Reserve
- Hindmarsh Park
Terralong St, Kiama
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Penny Whistlers
5/31 Shoalhaven St, Kiama
- Olive & Vine
87 Manning St, Kiama
Shopping / Groceries
- Kiama Village
143 Terralong St, Kiama
- Fredericks IGA Jamberoo
3 Allowrie St, Jamberoo
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 11 reviews
Average Rating For:
11 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
Great house and location for a large family to get together. Multiple entertaining areas with a great balcony overlooking ocean. Recommend!
Excellent location and the place is lovely. Great amenities and communication was fantastic.
We had an amazing stay, being pet friendly was so handy with the dog beach right across the road. Brilliant for a quick weekender so close to Sydney. Super clean, amazing views, sun catcher of a back garden, gloriously comfy beds and amazing showers. The kitchen was stocked with the appliances and crockery needed to feed a group of six. We'll definitely be back when it's warm enough to make use of the pool!
Thank you for such a WONDERFUL holiday house.The little & big touches around were AMAZING eg. Lovely photos, plants, heaps of extra blankets, plenty of towels, tea, coffee maker, HUGE TV screen & pool table in games room, clear instructions for all utilities & equipment, wine, chocolates, beer on arrival.So many beautifully decor'd areas with comfy lounges / chairs to chill in if you want time out from the group / family, courtyard in front, games room, balcony off bedroom, main balcony,...LOVE IT !!!!
Great communication. Hosts gave detailed instructions upon arrival of how to enter the house and use of amenities. The highlight of this house was the entertainment room with a pool table and movie projector. Modern, comfortable home. Would recommend.
Most enjoyable, comfortable with good amenitiesGreat position, pet friendly bonus.
Thank you, we had a wonderful time and the house and property were perfect for us and the kids :)
Great place! We really enjoyed our stay!
Excellent property in prime position. Home away from home.
Everything was provided and was a great relaxing holiday. The kids loved the pool and the TV projector! Close to beach and local shops. Would love to stay again!
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Home away from home, 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Kiama NSW
Kiama , South Coast - Kiama - New South Wales NSW
Home away from home, 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama NSW. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Linen
6 guests 3 beds
start from$165 / night
You've found it, 5 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Kiama Downs NSW
Kiama Downs, South Coast - Kiama - New South Wales NSW
You've found it, 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama Downs NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! You will be able to enjoy the beach or enjoy the game on the TV. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace Waterfront
8 guests 5 beds
start from$363 / night