This house is beautiful with a great view in a good spot. However, during our stay the toilets were blocked, we didn’t have cold water for the majority of our stay which caused problems with 14 people.
About This Property
Delightful holiday home 5-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kangaloon NSW. Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck This property can accommodate up to 14 people with 6 rooms and 9 beds at your disposal. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. Your pet is welcome inside this property! All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This property is perfectly positioned atop a knoll with panoramic views of gently undulating countryside.
It enjoys a northerly aspect basking in sunlight and views from all the living areas.
The house itself is fully fenced with a flat grassy area for children to play, including a cubby house and play frame.
Come and enjoy a beautiful sunset with friends and family, sitting on the gorgeous, newly built deck with views overlooking the vast countryside.
There is outdoor heating for cooler months and this is a wonderful platform for stargazing.
Create a feast with the new outdoor kitchen/BBQ.
You may even catch a glimpse of a kangaroo drinking from the dam! The accommodation has been set up with larger groups and your comfort in mind.
The kitchen is newly renovated and fully equipped, including a dishwasher.
There are four casual and formal living and dining areas.
There is a huge open fireplace at one end of the house and a large wood heater at the other - all firewood supplied.
All you need to bring are the marshmallows or a lovely bottle of red! The bathrooms are both newly renovated.
One has a large bath, perfect for relaxing and soaking away your worries.
The bedrooms all have separate heaters, so come to the country for that fresh, crisp air, knowing you have a cosy base from which to explore.
The Property Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Gas BBQ with outdoor kitchen bench
- Open fireplace and slow combustion wood heater
- 2 TVs, DVD player
- Additional heaters in bedrooms
- Modern bathrooms, freestanding bath
- Panoramic country views
- Large outdoor deck with gas heating
- Bedroom 1: queen with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: queen
- Bedroom 3: queen
- Bedroom 4: tri bunk and single
- Bedroom 5: single x 2
- Piano room: With double sofa bed futon (BYO linen for sofa bed)
- 12 km to Robertson
- 15 km to Bowral town centre
- 19 km to Gibraltar Hotel
- 17 km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 18 km to Centennial vineyards
- 18 km to Mittagong
- 21 km to Berrima
- 24 km to Southern Highlands Wines
- 26 km to Sutton Forest
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms.Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 1 Tri Bunk (single / double , 3 people)
Bedroom 4: 1 Single
Bedroom 5: 2 Single
Piano Room: 1 Double Sofabed
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Disabled Access
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bong Bong Picnic Racecourse
460 Kangaloon Rd, East Bowral NSW
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 4 reviews
Average Rating For:
4 Reviews - 4.0 Good
Spent a lovely wet weekend catching up with good friends and celebrating a big birthday. Plenty of room for everyone, and the big kitchen table was a winner when it came to seating for our group of 14 at high tea! Lovely views from the lounge as the view revealed itself a couple of times at least. We made great use of the fireplaces, and the kids enjoyed taking over the piano room for their sleepover space. Lovely garden, outdoor deck and just a good vibe generally.- 13th August 2020
Our extended family of 8 adults, 1 toddler and 2 babies thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The house was spacious, with plenty of room for everyone. The kitchen was quite well equipped. The two fireplaces and numerous oil and panel heaters kept the place toasty warm through our winter stay. The garden was beautiful and the cubby house a treat for the kids to play in. The covered outdoor area and barbecue were brilliant, though we didn't get to use it much as it rained for 3 days of our stay. It's a testament to the loveliness of the place that even with the rain, we weren't concerned about being cooped inside with all the kids! Definitely looking forward to staying here again in the future.- 31st July 2020
“Perfect for what we were after over our end of season weekend away. It is a little out of town but what a spot! Great outlook and plenty of room to walk around the property. We couldn’t have asked for more.”
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Relaxation awaits at this 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Penrose NSW
Penrose, Southern Highlands - New South Wales NSW
Relaxation awaits at this 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Penrose NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace Linen
8 guests 4 beds
start from$240 / night
Comfortable 5 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Bundanoon NSW
Bundanoon, Southern Highlands - New South Wales NSW
Comfortable 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Bundanoon NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Linen
8 guests 5 beds
start from$194 / night