Had a lovely family holiday. Great to have a safe enclosed backyard.
Enchanting 6 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Callala Beach NSW
About This Property
Enchanting 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Beach NSW. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 6 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view. Your pet is welcome inside this property! You will be able to enjoy the beach while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is a four-bedroom holiday home situated across the road, 20 m from the beach. It has water views and all of the modern conveniences for a family holiday. Just go away, relax, put your feet up and enjoy yourself.
The kitchen is fully equipped, including fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine and other appliances, making your stay comfortable and easy.
Please note: Our holiday house accommodates eight people, but the family-oriented sleeping and bathroom configuration means that we only accept bookings for a maximum of five adults.
The large, fully fenced yard is great for the children to run around in and for the family to enjoy the outdoor eating area.
There is an additional shower and toilet outside plus a freestanding shower to wash off the sand after a day at the beach.
This property is pet friendly and welcomes well-behaved dogs that are of a small breed, i.e., dogs under 15 kg.
The Property Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and coffee machine
- TV and DVD player
- Air hockey table
- Electric heating Fans
- Washing machine
- Outdoor setting and Gas BBQ
- Outdoor Shower
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: tri Bunk
- Bedroom 3: single bed x 2
- Bedroom 4: queen
- 20 m to Callala Beach
- 850 m to Callala RSL Country Club
- 3.1 km to Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
- 4.1 km to Callala Bay
- 18.3 km to Currarong
- 23.5 km to Nowra
- Linen Service full property (all beds) - $330 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present.If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Dogs under 15 kg. Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Tri Bunk (single / double)
Bedroom 3: 2 Single
Bedroom 4: 1 Queen
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Callala Beach - North
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
- Callala Beach - South
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 4 reviews
Average Rating For:
4 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
Love the place. Thanks for stocking lots of kitchen tools. Good touches like blankets and little things.
This was our first stay at Callala Beach and we weren’t disappointed. Fantastic views, comfy sofas and beds, well-appointed kitchen and the perfect large backyard for kids and dog, also with the beach (dog friendly) just across the road, it is an ideal getaway for a family or group holiday.
Excellent location. Excellent idea to have bikes and kayaks for use, children loved it.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Enchanting Retreat: 6 bed, fenced, sleeps 8 in Culburra NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
8 guests 6 beds
start from$170 / night
Waterfront 4 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 7 in St Georges Basin NSW
St Georges Basin, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Waterfront 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in St Georges Basin NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
7 guests 4 beds
start from$175 / night
Holiday Sanctuary: 3 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Holiday Sanctuary: 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sussex Inlet NSW. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 4 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
9 guests 3 beds
start from$146 / night