My family and I had the most wonderful experience staying here. The place was clean, comfortable and had everything we needed. We especially loved that it was located so close to the jetty, as we love fishing! It is also very close to a few beaches and shops. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for holiday accommodation in this area!
Awesome 7 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Callala Bay NSW
About This Property
Awesome 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Bay NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 7 beds at your disposal. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Imagine long, hot summers tempered by sea breezes, strolling along a pristine beach, swimming in crystal clear waters, long leisurely alfresco dining and drifting off to sleep to the sound of the waves.
This property is nestled amid the trees on the northern shores of Jervis Bay. Expansive views of the bay, beach, moorings and jetty are visible from most rooms of the house and from the extensive deck area. This is sure to entice you out to participate in the many pursuits Callala Bay has to offer. Simply relax and watch others at play.
If you are lucky you may be visited by the resident dolphins!
The house is a pet friendly holiday home for one large family or two smaller families. The front yard is securely fenced for the safety of your small children or pets. For your dogs, a large trampoline bed is provided along with bowls for food and water. Please provide bedding for your dog.
Accommodation consists of one queen bedroom with an en suite, one double bedroom and a conjoined area consisting of two bedrooms with five single beds.
There is also a cot with base sheet provided on request, please bring your own cot blankets.
Three bathrooms cater easily for a full complement of guests.
There are ample living areas (inside and out) and a compact but well equipped kitchen, complete with microwave and dishwasher.
A cozy gas fire is provided in the main living area for cold, chilly nights and heaters in the bedrooms.
Air conditioning for the overly hot summer days.
Fans are installed in all of the bedrooms.
For entertainment, there are two televisions, DVD and Blu ray players, cd player, books, puzzles, a selection of DVDs and games for children and adults.
For those who need internet access WIFI is available.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The Property Features:
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- TV, DVD, Blu ray
- Assorted games, books and DVDs
- Gas heating
- Ceiling fans
- Air conditioning
- Gas fire 2 electric heaters
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor setting and gas BBQ
- Bedroom 1: queen bed with en suite
- Bedroom 2: double bed
- Bedroom 3: single bed x 2
- Bedroom 4: single bed x 3 (cot available on request)
- Direct access to Callala Bay
- 180 m to Callala Bay Jetty
- 1 km to local IGA, shops and cafes
- 4.4 km to Callala Beach
- 22 km to Nowra
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay. BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra.As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Double
Bedroom 3: 2 Single
Bedroom 4: 3 Single
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
- Callala Beach - North
- Callala Beach - South
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
- Currarong Rock Pools
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Zac's Place
3/1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
- Rosie's Fire Truck
50 Fishery Rd, Currarong
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
- Currarong General Store
1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 5 reviews
Average Rating For:
5 Reviews - 4.0 Good
Very comfortable. Overall, lovely location, great views and facilities.
The house was perfect for our 8 guests. Great for 2 families with up to 5 children. The location was perfect. Right on the bay with access to it from the house. Perfect setting. Holiday Rental Specialists were great to deal with on the lead up. Very helpful with questions we had. Will certainly stay here again.
Great location, well designed layout of house, well equipped, great too for winter escape.
Relaxing girls weekend away. So peaceful and quiet. Even a bath - Woohoo!! Deck amazing with lots of nibbles and drinks had. We will be back for sure and maybe bring our families.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Bliss: 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Huskisson NSW
Huskisson, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Bliss: 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Huskisson NSW. Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or have a splash in the pool.
Pets Inside Pool Fireplace Linen
6 guests 4 beds
start from$368 / night
Wonderful 6 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Wonderful 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Fireplace Linen
8 guests 6 beds
start from$261 / night
Waterfront 5 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Waterfront 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sussex Inlet NSW. This property only accommodates outdoor pets. Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV.
Aircon WiFi Waterfront
8 guests 5 beds
start from$189 / night