We are a family of four - a baby and a 10 year old and it was a perfect home for us all. Lots of room and spaces to relax, read or play games. The beach is a short walk. Lovely kitchen with views and nicely beach themed decoration, comfy bedrooms. The pool was chilly with solar heating, so it's worth paying extra for gas heating. We want to come back.
About This Property
Magnificent 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in ST ANDREWS BEACH VIC. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or have a splash in the pool. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. Your pet is welcome inside this property! All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
NOTE: In light of the current issues the property manager for this property would like reassure their guests that all their homes are professionally cleaned pre and post all stays. Their cleaners use antiviral cleaning products to ensure the wellbeing of all their guests.
Architecturally designed private retreat nestled amongst Titrees with commanding views across to Arthurs Seat and the sound of the ocean as your backdrop.
Only a 2 min walk to the dramatic St Andrews Surf Beach, 5 min drive to World Class St Andrews Golf Course and 20 minute drive to Flinders, Red Hill or Sorrento, the location gives you daily choices of where to spend your holiday.
Or you can relax yourself in to resort style living with huge private sun deck and 7 metre indoor swimming pool, option to have gas heated for your stay at $120 per night (please note that the maximum pool temperarture is 28 degrees).
60 inch flat screen TV and a recently refurbished chefs' kitchen that makes entertaining a pleasure.
Saltaire is ideal for large families, allowing you to spread capaciously over two levels of living.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8
BED 1: 1 x King Bed (Main with Ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x King Bed (can be split into 2 x Singles)
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 2 x Single Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2.5 (inc bath)
- Indoor heated (up to 28 degrees) swimming pool and outside sun deck
- Outdoor Entertainment Deck area with BBQ and dining
- Open plan Living / Dining with Coastal views
- Open Fireplace, Heating and Air Conditioning
- TV / DVD player / Stereo
- Wifi(note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Full Kitchen (with Coffee Machine) and Laundry facilities
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
- Option to have swimming pool gas heated for your stay at $120 per night
- Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
If this property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside (or in laundry).
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants ($70).
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
Bedroom 1: 1 King
Bedroom 2: 1 King
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 2 Single
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- St Andrews Beach Golf Course
209 Sandy Rd, Fingal
- Peninsula Hot Springs
140 Springs Ln, Fingal
- The Dunes Golf Links
335 Browns Rd, Rye
- Gunnamatta Ocean Beach
- The National Golf Club
The Cups Dr., Cape Schanck
- White Cliffs Lookout Rye
Point Nepean Rd, Rye
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Foreshore Reserve
2091 Point Nepean Rd, Rye
- Rosebud Dog Park
Leon Ave, Rosebud
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- The Cups Estate
269 Browns Rd, Fingal
- Cape Restaurant
Trent Jones Dr, Cape Schanck
- La Campagna
176 Rogers Rd, Cape Schanck
- Saint Ernest
2827 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
- Social Blairgowrie
2839 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
- Cornell's Fresh Seafood
2847 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
- Panda Blairgowrie
2871 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
Shopping / Groceries
- IGA Xpress Blairgowrie
2833-2835 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
- Rosebud Plaza
Boneo Rd &, McCombe St, Rosebud
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 2 reviews
Average Rating For:
- Cleanliness 4.5
- Comfort 5.0
- Location 4.5
- Quality 5.0
2 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
Excellent property! Loved the property and the pool. The only thing missing would be some recommendations from the owners of how to get to the beach and other suggestions.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Unique 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Fingal VIC
Fingal, Mornington Peninsula - Victoria VIC
Unique 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Fingal VIC. This property only accommodates outdoor pets. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard.
Fenced Aircon WiFi Linen
8 guests 5 beds
start from$461 / night
Blissful 4 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Portsea VIC
Portsea, Mornington Peninsula - Victoria VIC
Blissful 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Portsea VIC. This property only accommodates outdoor pets. Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV.
Aircon WiFi Fireplace
6 guests 4 beds
start from$250 / night
Delightful 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Blairgowrie VIC
Blairgowrie, Mornington Peninsula - Victoria VIC
Delightful 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Blairgowrie VIC. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal.
Fenced Aircon WiFi Fireplace Linen
8 guests 4 beds
start from$400 / night