This beautiful retreat was the perfect location for our corporate getaway with staff for business planning. On breaks we made the most of the local hospitality, being located close to restaurants, cafes and the Eden Brewery.
About This Property
Quality 5-bedroom holiday home in Mittagong NSW. or enjoy the game on the TV. This property can accommodate up to 12 people with 5 rooms and 9 beds at your disposal. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. Although your pets can't come into the home, they can still enjoy the holiday with you. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is a quality split level Cedar timber home set in private gardens offering a view from every window. It is conveniently located walking distance to Mittagongs cafes and walking trails and is a short drive to Bowral and many of the Highlands wedding venues and cool climate wineries.
This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
The property is located in a prestigious area of Mittagong on the gentle slopes of Mount Gibraltar. The battle-axe drive leads to a hidden and private sanctuary where you can enjoy changing seasonal gardens, with space to kick a ball, to entertain or just breathe!
The house is unique and well maintained with beautiful use of timber throughout including vaulted ceilings, cedar windows and door frames, polished floorboards, timber detail on windows - all complimented with a classic mix of antiques and contemporary furniture with earthy neutral tones and splashes of aqua and shades of blue. There is an eclectic mix of furniture from India, France, and Vietnam, hand crafted in elm, French oak and oak which all add a feeling of warmth and character. This level of elegance and sophistication is seldom found in holiday rentals.
This immaculate home radiates warmth and charm and there is a medley of sun drenched rooms all with green views. An indoor/outdoor gauzed conservatory really brings the outdoors in and has been styled like a glamorous African Safari tent now you really are on holidays!!
All this and only a short walk to Mittagongs cafes, restaurants, pub meals, antique barns, gorgeous Lake Alexandra and picnic area, not to mention the numerous walking trails starting at the end of the street. Plan a 40 min walk over the Gib and into Bowral for coffee or hike Mt Alexandra to the Katoomba lookout and finish off with a swim at the local swimming pool or watering holes at the bottom.
The property features:
- Indoor fireplace
- Gas ducted central heating
- Country style kitchen, gas cooktop, wall oven, dishwasher
- Adjacent sunlit dining
- Pool table
- Four spacious bedrooms plus additional sleeping in downstairs rumpus
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Main bathroom plus guest powder room
- Green views from every window
- French doors to outdoor area
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Outdoor entertainment deck
- Private gardens
- Parking for 1 car in garage plus 3 in carport and additional off-street
- Main bedroom- King with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - Queen
- Bedroom 3 - Queen
- Bed 4 - Twin (2 x singles)
- Downstairs rumpus 3 singles plus 1 trundle under and powder room nearby
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Large main bathroom with deep bath and shower and toilet separate.
- Powder room downstairs
- 5.5 km to Bowral town centre
- 6.0 km to Gibraltar Resort
- 6.6 km to Craigieburn Peppers Resort
- 7.5km to Centennial Vineyards
- 1.9km to Mittagong
- 11.3km to Bendooley Estate (Berkelow Books)
- 12.8km to Berrima
- 33.7km to Southern Highlands Winery
- 22.2km to Sutton Forest
Extras Available for hire:
- Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
- Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
- Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
All bedding including linen and towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- This property is pet friendly, please declare at time of booking if you'd like to bring your pet and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but not on the furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 King
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 2 Single
Bedroom 5: 3 Single
Bedroom 5: 1 Trundle
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 5 reviews
Average Rating For:
5 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
“Fabulous place and very relaxing. It is well planned.”
“I would definitely stay here again. I loved the style and the paintings, and the grounds were large so I could play some soccer and do some hand stands. It was awesome thank you for giving us a lovely holiday house.”
“It was the best. Beautiful house – so cosy and luxurious. We loved it. Thank you.”
The house was beautifully furnished and located in a lovely scenic area. It was ideal for a group of couples. We would highly recommend!
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or tariff issues.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
You may also like...
Blissful 3 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Bowral NSW
Bowral, Southern Highlands NSW
Plenty of space for the furry friends to explore or just relax in the glorious grounds and fully-fenced gardens. Offering accommodation for 6 guests with 2 bathrooms, this home is perfect for recharging the batteries. Settle down in front of the wood fire, enjoy a coffee in the sunroom or just take in the beautiful surrounds.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Fireplace Linen
6 guests 3 beds
start from$300 / night
Loads of Space: 7 bed pet friendly holiday acreage, sleeps 12 in Bundanoon NSW
Bundanoon, Southern Highlands NSW
Loads of space: This 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom holiday home that sleeps up to 12 guests is perfect for groups or extended family holidays including your pet. With 2 living rooms, each with TVs, indoor and outdoor dining areas and a large games room with table tennis there is space for everyone. Your pet will adore the 5 acres of grounds to run around on and the kids will love the trampoline.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Fireplace Linen
12 guests 7 beds
start from$500 / night
Holiday Hideaway: 4 bed sleeps 9 in Exeter NSW
Exeter, Southern Highlands NSW
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace Linen
9 guests 4 beds
start from$300 / night