'Hello' Kiama is just a beautiful property. Above all the things you come to expect this property excels on so many levels. Great position - only a couple of minutes to the beautiful Kendall's beach. As for the house itself, there was nothing we missed. The kitchen had everything you need to cook up a storm - the detail is appreciated. The beds are incredibly comfortable. And a big thank you for providing a range of TV options ... everything worked! The property is very clean and beautifully appointed. Not overdone to the point where you're worried about your every move. It's just perfect. Thank you so much for a wonderful, much needed break. We'll definitely be back
About This Property
Fabulous 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama NSW. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ or a walk along the beach. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is a fresh and uniquely styled retro cottage only moments from Kendalls Beach.
This has been sympathetically renovated to make the most of its retro features while offering 4 bedrooms, two living spaces, sunroom, new kitchen with modern appliances and renovated family bathroom.
Built high on the block, This has a patio area that can be accessed via the back stairs with outdoor setting and BBQ.
The sloping garden has a lower grassy space for children to run and explore and shaded nooks to enjoy a cool afternoon drink and perhaps relax with a book after a day at the beach.
This is well located within 300 metres from Kendalls Beach and is the ideal beach cottage for a family to enjoy days at the beach and then relax in simple comfort at day’s end Just a short 1.5 hours drive south of Sydney, the beautiful seaside town of Kiama offers such popular attractions as the Kiama Blowhole, Jamberoo Action Park and Minnamurra Rainforest.
Local markets, nearby wineries and walking distance to local restaurants, popular beaches and great fishing spots make the delightful South Coast a wonderful holiday destination.
The property features:
- Cute enclosed sunroom at entry to cottage ideal for morning coffees and capturing winter sun
- Cosy living room with polished floorboards, ethanol fireplace, split system air-conditioning
- Smart TV and Wifi
- Keep warm in winter months with wall panel heaters in the loungeroom and family room
- Rustic style dining table seating 8, adjacent to the modernised kitchen • Freshly renovated kitchen with dishwasher, oven and induction cooktop, Breville coffee machine and microwave
- Bright and airy family room at rear of cottage with TV and Xbox system with games, back stairs leading from family room down to the garden and outdoor entertaining area with BBQ
- Four spacious bedrooms overall; 3 double bedrooms down the main hallway and one single bedroom with trundle to the rear of the cottage off the family room
- Modern main bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet •
- Downstairs laundry off garage with washing machine, clothes dryer and toilet (external access down back steps)
- Pretty front garden with hedge for privacy and sloping garden at rear with beautiful big shady trees
- Great location only moments to Kendalls Beach at the bottom of the street
- Garage not available to guests
- Bedroom 1: 1 queen
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen
- Bedroom 3: 1 double
- Bedroom 4: 1 single, 1 trundle (please notify us at time of booking if you require trundle bed to be made up)
- 200 m to Kendalls Beach
- 600 m to Jemfish Takeaway, The Brooding Italian, Mannings General Store and Bottle shop
- 750m to Bonaira Native Garden rainforest walk
- 1 km to Surf Beach
- 1.5 km to more cafes & restaurants
- 2 km to Little Blowhole and pick up the Coastal Walk to Gerringong
- 2 km to Shopping centre
- 2.5 km to Kiama Blowhole and Light House
- 7.5 km to Jones Beach
- 9.5 km to Gerringong
- 13 km to Gerroa and Seven Mile Beach
- 16 km to Jamberoo Action Park
- 18 km to Minnamurra Rainforest
- 23 km to historic Berry village
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
- BYO Beach Towels.
Property Specific Notes
- This property has a steep driveway however there is on-street parking available.
- This property is pet friendly. There is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge, issues will be dealt with ASAP but cannot be guaranteed.
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise the property manager in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire including rollaway beds, portacots, highchairs and stair gates. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Double
Bedroom 4: 1 Single
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Kendalls Beach
2 Chapman St, Kiama
- Kiama Surf Life Saving Club
15 Manning St, Kiama
- Kiama Bowling & Recreation Club
100 Shoalhaven St, Kiama
- Kiama Blowhole
Blowhole Point Road, Kiama
- Kiama Lighthouse
Blowhole Point Road, Kiama
- Kiama Rock Pool
- Saddleback Mountain Lookout
Saddleback Mountain Rd, Kiama
- Jamberoo Golf Club
21 Allowrie St, Jamberoo
- Jamberoo Action Park
1215 Jamberoo Rd, Jamberoo
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Hindmarsh Park
Terralong St, Kiama
- Bombo Beach Reserve
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Olive & Vine
87 Manning St, Kiama
- Penny Whistlers
5/31 Shoalhaven St, Kiama
Shopping / Groceries
- Kiama Village
143 Terralong St, Kiama
- Fredericks IGA Jamberoo
3 Allowrie St, Jamberoo
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 6 reviews
Average Rating For:
- Cleanliness 5.0
- Comfort 5.0
- Location 5.0
- Quality 5.0
- Value 4.7
6 Reviews - 4.0 Good
This is the second time we stay at 'Hello Kiama' as we really love this place! The house is 5 minutes walking distance from Kendall beach and about 10 minutes driving distance from the Woolies and Bourke shop if Kiama Village, with plenty of unrestricted off-street parking, in case you need more than the driveway. There's a large, fully enclosed backyard with a couple of banana trees which were full of bananas! Free nanas! The house itself is exactly as described, with 4 bedrooms sleeping 7 guests. There's a separate toilet and shower/bath as well as a second toilet and shower downstairs in the laundry room. The two TV rooms are wonderful and well equipped. The batteries in the PlayStation remote controls didn't seem to work, but I'm sure that's a quick fix. There's also a few games provided! Wi-Fi works great, and super fast. One of the bedrooms also has a nice desk, so that was perfect for my husband as he had to work on a couple of newsletters. Beds are very comfortable and there's quality linen provided. The house was spotless! We're foodies and love to cook and the kitchen is just WOW. There's everything required for cooking up a storm with quality cookware. Some condiments were provided (oil, salt, sugar, Vegemite, and a couple of sauces), as well as coffee beans to use in their amazing coffee machine. We were truly spoilt. Just an amazing place with everything you need for a very comfortable and plush holiday. Well recommended: we will be back!
What a find! We have been coming to Kiama for years but just stumbled across Hello Kiama because we now have a dog and wanted to bring him. We will definitely be booking it again! It is modern, fresh, open and airy. Very clean and well kitted out with all the amenities you could need. The beds are very comfy and the fans and air con made it very comfortable on a very hot February weekend. The location is great - easy walking distance to our favourite beaches and to town. Wood floors throughout and a very secure back yard made having our dog there safe and easy. Only (minor) complaints we had were that the BBQ only has a grill plate (no flat plate to cook up a big breakfast) and that the Wifi wasn't working. We will be back again for sure and for longer next time, and we highly recommend it to anyone visiting Kiama.
Beautiful home, modern, clean and well appointed. Perfect location. The only complaint is that the property advertises free Wi-Fi but failed to deliver a functional service - with a disclaimer note displayed on the fridge. That was rather disappointing. If this was rectified we'd definitely return, without a doubt!
We loved our 3 night stay at Hello Kiama for many reasons. It's in a great location for everything you want to do while in Kiama - access to 2 beaches, walking distance to main street and well positioned to take advantage of the coastal walks. Hello Kiama is well presented with quality finishing touches and everything you could need in the kitchen. Another great feature for us was it was pet friendly! Highly recommend Hello Kiama and would definitely re-book should we visit the area again.
We stayed at Hello Kiama from 9th Jan till the 16th Jan 2016. We have stayed at 3 other properties in Kiama over the years and this one was by far the best. The location is very easy and convenient, Quick stroll to the beach, no need for the car. Kendalls beach is our favorite beach. As for the property, it was amazing. The beds are of great quality and we all slept well. I always miss my bed when I go away but it wasn't the case this time. The kitchen has everything you could need. All pots and utensils of high quality too. The house is provides everyone space when needed. The kids loved hanging out in the back room while of a night adults were able to enjoy the lounge room and watch movies. This will be the only property we will stay at now for sure and will recommend it to family and friends. Very close to town too so a quick grocery shop or dinner out was no effort. I couldn't imagine anyone not enjoying their stay at this beautiful property. It is very homely and has been decorated really well. You don't realise how good it is until you walk in the door.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Home away from home, 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Kiama NSW
Kiama , South Coast - Kiama - New South Wales NSW
Home away from home, 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama NSW. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Linen
6 guests 3 beds
start from$165 / night
You've found it, 5 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Kiama Downs NSW
Kiama Downs, South Coast - Kiama - New South Wales NSW
You've found it, 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama Downs NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! You will be able to enjoy the beach or enjoy the game on the TV. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace Waterfront
8 guests 5 beds
start from$363 / night
Comfortable 5 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Kiama NSW
Kiama , South Coast - Kiama - New South Wales NSW
Comfortable 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama NSW. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 4 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Pets Inside WiFi
9 guests 5 beds
start from$475 / night