This weekend Mum, Dad and six 20-something kids/partners spent the weekend at this amazing house at Culburra Beach. We used all the facilities: pool table, table tennis, poker, cards, books, games, walks, beach swimming, full kitchen, bbq, beautiful spaces, lounges and balconies. The views of the ocean, dolphins and beach made you feel on a cruise ship (without the seasickness). In 3 days we experienced all weathers from the comfort of ‘home’, watching sunrises, moon rises, storms, blue skies and the stars. We would highly recommend this place and thank the team at Holiday Rental Specialists for the ease of booking and presentation (and bottle of wine).
About This Property
Time for some R & R: 5-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Free wifi at this property! With the beach nearby, a bake on the sand or a tumble in the surf is on the cards. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 5 rooms and 6 beds at your disposal. Air conditioning will keep you cool. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is a property on a narrow headland jutting out into the ocean with breath-taking views to the south (Beecroft Head) and to the north (Mt. Coolangatta and Gerroa). It is one of the best locations along the NSW coast for whale watching from September to November, and dolphin displays year round. The spectacular upper decks, 20 metres above sea level, supplies views out to sea for over 16 kilometres. These decks give extensive coverage to whale, dolphin and shipping activity.
This is one of Australia's award winning beach houses that won first prize for building and architecture in the Shoalhaven and Jervis Bay region in 2010.
The home offers luxury accommodation for up to nine people.
It is ideal for large families, as the children can have their own living area, their own TV, and two games rooms, one with a pool-snooker table and a Texas poker card table, the other is set up for table tennis.
It is ideal anytime during the year for that week or weekend away.
For swimming, surf conditions can be viewed from the house as you look down on Warrain Beach (a 3 minute walk and patrolled in summer). For children, the north facing Tilbury Cove is 200 metres away and offers shallow, protected swimming and snorkelling conditions.
The home has four bedrooms, two with ensuites. Two bedrooms have expansive water views to the south and one is connected to a spectacular, upper deck. The other two bedrooms have balconies that look north, also with water views.
There are two TV rooms, both with DVD players, and one with Foxtel. The study has 180 degrees of water views and a large blue gum deskand all the electrical connections for computers and printers.
The modern kitchen has a magnetic induction stove, steam-oven, dishwasher and a two temperature wine cabinet; top brand appliances.
After a leisurely day on the sand, you can retire for cocktails in the upper lounge and enjoy ocean vistas.
Watch the glorious red sunsets in the west, and wait until the stars sparkle and dusk settles.
Have a browse through many interesting books supplied for guest use.
The property welcomes pets with a small surcharge. Even with the front gate open, there is afenced backyard to provide space and security for your dogs. You will be allowed to use two wooden dog kennels provided by the owners. These are to be used and placed outside as you need them.
The property features:
- TVs with DVD players
- Selection of books
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Coffee machine
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor setting and BBQ
- Expansive water views
- Bedroom 1: queen with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: queen with ensuite
- Bedroom 3: queen
- Bedroom 4: 2 singles
- Upstairs TV room: single bed
- 200 m to Tilbury Cove
- 300 m to Warrain Beach
- 2.4 km to Caltex petrol station
- 2.6 km to local Woolworths
- 2.8 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
- Rollaway incl linen - $40/night
- Porta cot incl linen - $10/night (max $30)
- Highchair - $7/night (max $21)
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
- There is a cleaning fee of $280 at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay.
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks or any illegal activities.
- This property is pet friendly with $100 surcharge
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for thisservicewe will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Even with the front gate open, there is a newly installed fenced backyard to provide space and security for your dogs. You will be allowed to use two wooden dog kennels provided by the owners. These are to be used and placed outside as you need them.
Pets are allowed the home. but not on the furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin single
Bedroom 5: 1 Single
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
- Currarong Rock Pools
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 5 reviews
Average Rating For:
5 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
Our family had a fantastic time here. The views are immaculate and the house is in close proximity to beaches and lookouts. Would definitely stay here again!!! :)
The best holiday location and experience ever!
Albatross had everything you could want and more. It was the perfect place to spend Christmas and we won’t forget our experience. An amazing place to stay.
House position and views are spectacular. Yard was good for our dogs. Great size for our family! Jake was fantastic. Friendly and responsive. It was wonderful
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Idyllic: 4 bed sleeps 8 in Vincentia NSW
Vincentia, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
6 guests 4 beds
start from$200 / night
Outstanding: 3 bed, fenced, sleeps 6 in Sanctuary Point NSW
Sanctuary Point, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
6 guests 3 beds
start from$95 / night
Idyllic Retreat: 4 bed, fenced, sleeps 8 in Vincentia NSW
Vincentia, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
8 guests 4 beds
start from$160 / night