Great spot, really great layout for groups!
Idyllic 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 11 in Culburra Beach NSW
About This Property
This is a 5-bedroom pet friendly, family friendly beach house that sits behind the dunes of pet friendly Culburra Beach. Enjoy runs on the beach, playing in the secure yard and exploring the many things that Jervis Bay has to offer.
The property is set in private gardens protected by the sand dunes of Culburra Beach. Take one of the two paths from the property that leads to a viewing platform and onto the beach. A perfect location for a romantic getaway or just as suitable for a get together with family and friends.
On entry through the main gates, you will be taken in by the privacy the gardens provide as the driveway leads you to the main house and separate cabins.
The hub of the home is the covered outdoor entertainment area at the rear of the house serviced by the opening windows from the kitchen. The flow between the two areas makes cooking and entertaining a pleasure.
Loads of outdoor spaces to relax and read a book lounge about on.
The Property Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
- Flat screen TV, DVD, Stereo
- Gas BBQ
- Washing machine and dryer
- Each of the three cabins have a queen bed and en suite
- Electric heaters in each cabin, gas heater in main living area Jervis Bay is at your door step.
Walk down and surf, swim or fish at the beach.
Take a drive and explore National Parks, wineries, golf courses and more then enjoy great local seafood and drinks.
The home will relax and inspire you, bring along a good book and tuck yourself away in the tranquil gardens or sit around with family and friends cooking up a great meal and enjoying your favourite beverage, good music and excellent company.
- Bedroom 1 (main house): queen
- Bedroom 2 (main house): tri bunk
- Bedroom 3 (single cabin): queen
- Bedroom 4 (double cabin): queen
- Bedroom 5 (double cabin): queen
- 100 m to beach
- 950 m to skate park
- 1 km to Tennis courts
- 1.5 km to shops and cafes 1.8 km to boat ramp
- 21 km to Nowra
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay. BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Tri Bunk (single / double , 3 people)
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 1 Queen
Bedroom 5: 1 Queen
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 8 reviews
Average Rating For:
8 Reviews - 4.0 Good
Perfect location! Stone's throw away from Culburra Beach. Huge kitchen-dining-living space, clean bedrooms and lots of different areas to chill out. Loved our stay!
We had a great stay. Excellent for couples with privacy having own bathrooms
Great place for two families. Plenty of space for kids to run around in. Close to beach and shops
Great place for a big family with married couples. Work perfectly with a new born! Loved it
Place was good overall. Had a bit of a leak with the flooding in a bedroom. Also, not enough chairs at the table for 11 guests. Chairs are fairly uncomfortable and take up a lot of space also.
Wonderful relaxing house. Perfect for a group couples get away with nice privacy. Beds are super comfy and house is beautiful with an outside fire pit! Short walk to the beautiful beach as well.
The perfect house for 3 families. The separate cabins & living areas front & back were great, sun in the morning out on the deck & fire in the backyard at night. Very clean. A short walk to the beach via the back gate. We loved that we could take our dogs & having both front & back yards fenced was perfect. Our hosts were always helpful & quick to respond with any questions.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Bliss: 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Huskisson NSW
Huskisson, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Bliss: 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Huskisson NSW. Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or have a splash in the pool.
Pets Inside Pool Fireplace Linen
6 guests 4 beds
start from$368 / night
You've found it! 9 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 10 in Sanctuary Point NSW
Sanctuary Point, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
You've found it! 5-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sanctuary Point NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Fireplace Linen
10 guests 9 beds
start from$290 / night
Holiday Sanctuary: 3 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Holiday Sanctuary: 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sussex Inlet NSW. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 4 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
9 guests 3 beds
start from$179 / night