Overall we had an enjoyable stay.Having the two living spaces joined with a covered deck suited us perfectly. The living areas were great and had a nice holiday feel to them. The mattresses were very comfortable and were superior to any other holiday bedding we have had. Definitely worth the investment in good quality products.
Holiday Sanctuary: 9 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 11 in Culburra Beach NSW
About This Property
Holiday Sanctuary: 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. This property can accommodate up to 11 people with 4 rooms and 9 beds at your disposal. Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This cottage has just been extended from two bedrooms to four bedrooms for a relaxed holiday with a very friendly ambiance. You cannot help but relax when you are staying here.
The main house consists of two bedrooms, a kitchen with dishwasher and convection oven, a bathroom with shower and toilet, plus a combined living and dining area.
Walk out the back door onto a covered deck area with two outdoor settings and a gas BBQ.
A separate dwelling then leads into a second living space with another two bedrooms and lounge room.
The large fenced yard is great for the family pet or the kids having a game of cricket.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The Property Features:
- Ceiling fan TV and DVD player
- Washing machine
- Fully fenced yard
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: single bunks (2 sets)
- Bedroom 3: queen bed
- Bedroom 4: single bunks (1 set) plus single bed
- 300 m to Culburra Surf Beach
- 1 km to Culburra shops and cafes
- 1.3 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- 1.7 km to Warrain Beach
- 1.7 km to Lake Wollumboola
- Linen Service full property (all beds) - $470 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- This property will consider bookings for Schoolies, however, these bookings can only be made by application. Please message us; a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable. Other conditions apply 7 days prior to the stay.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 2 Single Bunk (2 beds, 2 people)
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 1 Single
Bedroom 4: 1 Single Bunk (2 beds, 2 people)
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Disabled Access
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 4 reviews
Average Rating For:
4 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
We enjoyed our stay, the property was very welcoming. Thank you for all the comfort provided.
A great clean place at the right budget for the family and dog owner. Hywel
Wonderful place to stay. Close to the beach and to the shops. A great place to relax and unwind. Will come again.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Blissful 8 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 10 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Blissful 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Linen
10 guests 8 beds
start from$154 / night
Spacious 10 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 15 in Vincentia NSW
Vincentia, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Spacious 5-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Vincentia NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view. This property can accommodate up to 15 people with 5 rooms and 10 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi View Linen
15 guests 10 beds
start from$248 / night
Comfortable beach house. 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Callala Beach NSW
Callala Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Comfortable beach house. 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard.
Pets Inside WiFi Linen
6 guests 4 beds
start from$110 / night