This was the perfect spot for us to escape from Sydney for a long weekend. The setting is absolutely beautiful and peaceful. We can't wait for our next stay!
Idyllic 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 7 in Culburra Beach NSW
About This Property
Idyllic 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 7 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This property has everything you need to unwind and completely relax during your stay.
The property sits behind the sand dunes of Culburra Beach and has direct beach access from the tranquil garden onto the beach.
There is a stairway to a bench just outside the property gates that give you ocean glimpses.
The large private and secure yard provides plenty of space for the kids to run around safely and also keeps the family pet secure.
There is an abundance of bird life throughout the landscaped gardens.
During the winter months, keep toasty warm with the fireplace, there are also air conditioners in each of the 3 bedrooms as well as the living area.
Enjoy a great nights sleep whilst listening to the ocean, each room also has its own TV and lots of DVDs are provided for those times you just want to chill out and do nothing.
The main bathroom has a spa bath with a second shower and toilet available off the laundry.
Cook scrumptious meals in the fully self-contained kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, large fridge and microwave.
From the living area walk out onto the large deck with gas bbq and down onto the lawn area and down the path that will lead you to the outdoor spa located under a pergola and onto the path leading to the beach.
An outdoor shower is available to wash off the sand after spending time on the beach.
The property Features:
- Air conditioners in all bedrooms and living area
- Ceiling fans
- Outdoor spa
- Spa bath in main bathroom
- Washing machine
- Flat-screen TV, DVD
- Master bedroom: queen
- Bedroom 2: queen bed
- Bedroom 3: tri bunk
- 100 m Culburra Beach
- 860 m skate park
- 1 km tennis courts
- 1.2 km shops and cafes
- 2.5 km Warrain beach and surf club
- 1.8 km boat ramp
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms.Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Tri Bunk (single / double , 3 people)
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 4 reviews
Average Rating For:
4 Reviews - 4.0 Good
Really recommend this house to stay at! Big modern kitchen with pots pans amenities etc, fireplace AND hot tub - what more could you ask for? Literally adjacent to beach. Pet friendly and they let us bring a dog at last minute notice and also check out an hour late - really lovely people who reply straight away to messages. A bit more on the expensive side and the bedrooms are more old fashioned (one is a tri bunk bed that sleeps three) but apart from that it’s great.
Amazing stay at this great place. We went during winter so it's great there were aircon to keep the place warm as well as the fireplace! The place was clean and if you'd like to cook they have furnished kitchen with cooking utensils. The fridge was also empty so enough space to store food/ groceries if you intend to cook. Generally the kitchenware was clean, only a few bowls and plates were dirty in the cupboard but there is a dishwasher. There's no WiFi and the connection to internet data isn't strong at the location if you need connection. The TV didn't connect to our google chromecast and the TV didn't work on normal channels. We were low on toilet paper but luckily didn't run out. A heads up for people who like sleeping on firm mattress, one of the rooms had a very soft mattress. However the bed I slept on was very comfy to my liking. It was amazing that there was a private trail to Callala beach, so don't forget to bring your swimmers! Overall we had a great stay, can't wait to come back when it's summer/ warmer weather.
Lots of space, lots of light, great ammenities
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Original 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 7 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Original 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view. This property can accommodate up to 7 people with 3 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside WiFi View Waterfront Linen
7 guests 5 beds
start from$203 / night
Holiday Sanctuary: 3 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Holiday Sanctuary: 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sussex Inlet NSW. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 4 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
9 guests 3 beds
start from$179 / night
You've found it! 9 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 10 in Sanctuary Point NSW
Sanctuary Point, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
You've found it! 5-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sanctuary Point NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Fireplace Linen
10 guests 9 beds
start from$290 / night