Great place to stay with great gaming room and plenty of activities!
You've found it, 7 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Culburra Beach NSW
About This Property
You've found it, 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 3 rooms and 7 beds at your disposal. Your pet is welcome inside this property! All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Listen to the waves around you as you enjoy a nice relaxing holiday at this pet-friendly property.
Located a short stroll from dog-friendly Culburra Beach, you can enjoy a good book and a cuppa (from our espresso machine) on the verandah while you watch the world go by.
Perfect for a couples getaway or great for family holidays, this single level house sleeps up to 9 guests and features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The property also has an open plan lounge and kitchen area with doors leading out to the large enclosed yard.
Note that the floorplan shows two bedrooms. Renovations have been completed since the floorplan was done, and there are now three private bedrooms available as per the bedding configuration below.
The covered outdoor BBQ area means that you can enjoy meals outside, throw the ball for your pooch or have a game of backyard cricket with the kids.
There is even a table tennis table set up in the garage for hours of fun to be had by all.
You can even enjoy a longer stay as there are a washing machine and dryer in laundry.
There are carport and plenty of room for your boat or water toys.
The Property Features:
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Coffee machine
- TV and DVD player
- Table tennis table
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor setting and BBQ
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: queen
- Bedroom 3: single bed x 3 and single bunks (1 set)
- 200 m to Culburra Beach
- 800 m to Warrain Beach
- 1.2 km to Wollumboola Lake
- 1.5 km to Culburra shops and cafes
- 1.8 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- Linen Service full property (all beds) - $330 per stay.
All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 3 Single
Bedroom 3: 1 Single Bunk (2 beds, 2 people)
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 6 reviews
Average Rating For:
6 Reviews - 4.0 Good
Very clean and tidy. Everything you would want in a beach house and no useless clutter.
We thought the property was excellent. My dog loved the big back yard to run around in, while my daughter loved playing table tennis, cricket and football. It is an ideal property for a family. I also would like to commend on the kitchen. I have not been anywhere that is so well stocked. We always take a load of kitchen stuff that is required in most properties, but i was pleased to see that we did not need to use it. I wish all the properties were like that! Many thanks.
The place is well kept, neat and tidy with all the essentials you would need to distress yourself. Three decent sized rooms with ample of storage and laundry. Pet friendly was our necessity and its one of the really good pet friendly places we have been to. Just book without a doubt.
Excellent family and pet place to stay - great walks on the beach, plenty to see and do. Table tennis is the new family obsession - even the dog loved it!
Judy & Fred
This is a great holiday place. It is well maintained and provides great facilities for families on holidays.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Holiday Sanctuary: 3 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Holiday Sanctuary: 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sussex Inlet NSW. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 4 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
9 guests 3 beds
start from$179 / night
Original 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 7 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Original 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view. This property can accommodate up to 7 people with 3 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside WiFi View Waterfront Linen
7 guests 5 beds
start from$203 / night
Bliss: 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Huskisson NSW
Huskisson, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Bliss: 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Huskisson NSW. Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or have a splash in the pool.
Pets Inside Pool Fireplace Linen
6 guests 4 beds
start from$368 / night