Great place to stay for a family.
Wonderful 3 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Callala Beach NSW
About This Property
Wonderful 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Beach NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or have a splash in the pool. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 3 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. Your pet is welcome inside this property! All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Architect designed beach house, about 2 hours south of Sydney, located in the exclusive Benton Sands Estate.
Set amidst peaceful scribbly gums and only 150 meters from the white sands of Callala Beach on the Northern side of Jervis Bay.
You can enjoy safe swimming for the family, great fishing, and many other activities including windsurfing, bike riding and golf.
Included is access to the private, indoor, community pool.
The property boasts tranquil colours, modern interiors, a gourmet kitchen, large gas BBQ, washing facilities, a 42 inch Plasma TV and a CD player alongside keyed access to the community's private pool (covered) and BBQ.
The property comprises of an en suite with shower, main bathroom with bath / shower, separate reading retreat, outdoor shower for after the beach, a large open plan lounge, living, dining and kitchen and a large laundry with washing machine and dryer, perfect for a beach house.
The large private deck facing the bush reserve is perfect for entertaining or just relaxing in the afternoon sun.
Benton Sands Estate is an ecologically designed community with beautiful surrounds of scribbly gums and ghost gums.
Once within the estate it is 150 meters to the magnificent white sands of Callala Beach.
Easy access via duck boards through pristine natural bushland.
Enjoy the prolific native bird life including rosellas, kookaburras and king parrots.
The estate has very little traffic, the streets are suitable for strolling and bike riding.
The local area boasts a 9-hole golf course, bowling green, skate ramp, Callala Bay boat ramp and sailing club.
While the restaurants, dolphin cruises and tourist attractions of Vincentia and Huskisson are less than half an hour away by car.
Callala Bay shops are only 2 mins by car, with a newsagent, butcher, baker, bottle shop and cafe.
The Property Features:
- 42 plasma TV
- CD player
- Gourmet kitchen with dishwasher and coffee machine
- Washing machine and dryer
- Air conditioning
- Gas BBQ and outdoor setting
- Outdoor shower
- Pet friendly
- Bedroom 1: queen with ensuite and air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: queen (can be made into two singles)
- Bedroom 3: single x 2 (can be made into a queen)
- 150 m to Callala Beach
- 1.4 km to Callala RSL Country Club
- 4.2 km to Callala Bay shops and cafes
- 4.9 km to Callala Bay
- 19.1 km to Currarong
- 24.2 km to Nowra
- Linen Service full property all beds, $220 per stay.All beds will be freshly made for your arrival.The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels.If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote.If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels.There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- This property will consider bookings for Schoolies, however, these bookings can only be made by application. Please message us; a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable. Other conditions apply 7 days prior to the stay.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen Can be made into two singles
Bedroom 3: 2 Single Can be made into a queen
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
- Callala Beach - North
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
- Callala Bay Jetty
- Callala Beach - South
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 8 reviews
Average Rating For:
8 Reviews - 4.0 Good
great place just a short walk to the bay
Beautiful location so close to the beach! The house was lovely and comfortable with plenty of amenities and advice on things yo do locally. The pool was such a bonus and the gorgeous surrounding bush land something really special. The hosts were pleasant to communicate with. We had a fantastic weekend away at sea whispers I would highly recommend this place :)
Thanks so much we loved our stay with you again and hope to be back very soon, sooner then planned actually maybe next month since borders are closed! Perfect stay, comfortable with everything we needed. Air con doubled as heat which was very fast and warmed up nicely. Perfect beach for dogs, deserted and goes on for miles, also for dogs not liking waves - walk halfway to Callala Bay and lots of pools in the sand for them to play. Would also see this as perfect for kids, when the time comes! We most definitely will be back, a perfect break from Sydney, we went for a long weekend but would love a week down here to relax. We will be back very soon!
We had a great stay. Great location and super comfy beds. Well equipped kitchen and house. Lots of dvds and books. Heated indoor pool was great fun for the kids. Quick walk to the beach and short drive to shops and good coffee at the bakery. Excellent base for some amazing hikes and sights.
This house is great for a family getaway. It is modern, well equipped and only a few minutes walk to a beautiful beach. We really enjoyed staying here.
We had a lovely time here. The estate is absolutely beautiful and the house is simple and tidy, exactly what you want for a holiday. Couldn't fault the property, it felt very relaxing as soon as we stepped inside. Thank you!
Thank you for a well organised stay with everything needed for all my family.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Spacious 6 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Spacious 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sussex Inlet NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Fenced Aircon WiFi
8 guests 6 beds
start from$189 / night
You've found it! 9 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 10 in Sanctuary Point NSW
Sanctuary Point, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
You've found it! 5-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sanctuary Point NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi Fireplace Linen
10 guests 9 beds
start from$290 / night
Idyllic Retreat: 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 7 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Idyllic Retreat: 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 7 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside WiFi
7 guests 4 beds
start from$248 / night