What a wonderful property and weekend!!!! We were celebrating our daughter’s 18th birthday with 8 of her friends. From them playing basketball to the roasting of marshmallows over the fire pit there were smiles all around. The area was spacious so the kids felt the ‘oldies’ weren’t crowding their space. Once again thank you and please thank the owners for us and congratulate them on a beautiful set up.
About This Property
Outstanding: 4-bedroom holiday home in Berry NSW. Jump in the pool, cool down and have some fun! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or have a splash in the pool. This property can accommodate up to 11 people with 4 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. You will be able to enjoy the beach while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This home is set on 5 acres amongst the rural green hills of Berry, between the town and the coast. It is only a 3km drive to Seven Mile Beach National Park and 5kms to the historic village of Berry with its cafes, treats and homewares. Enjoy the best of both rural and coastal offerings effectively two holidays for the price of one!
This property is best suited to 3 families and we have a strict no party policy which is actively enforced. The property sleeps 11 and bookings will be accepted for combinations of adults and children with a maximum of 8 adults.
Spend a morning relaxing on the beach or walking in the National Park or perhaps climbing Coolangatta or Cambewarra Mountains for fabulous coastal views,then head back to the village for ice creams and a spot of shopping. The outdoor shower is a real treat when returning from the beach. Then spend the rest of the afternoon splashing in the pool or working up a sweat on the half basketball court. In the evening sit around the firepit toasting marshmallows or lie back on the deck to gaze at the night sky resplendent with all the stars that city folks cannot see.
The home has been set up and styled for your enjoyment. The furnishings are all stylish and coordinated, combining a beautiful aesthetic with comfort and practicality. The house sleeps 11 in 4 bedrooms and is ideal for 2 or 3 families including your spoilt pet. There is a very comfortable lounge room where everyone can gather around the open fireplace in winter, a media area with chairs that allow you to get horizontal and a glorious indoor/outdoor room with flyscreens the perfect spot for morning coffee or afternoon cocktails.
There are two outdoor entertaining areas:a deck that allows you to catch the sun as it circles around the house, and a covered patio where you can be protected from the sun or the wind, overlooking the fenced swimming pool. There are plenty of deck chairs, lounge chairs and Adirondacks for those that just want to relax and lots of space to run and play for those with a little more energy to burn.
Book this property now to enjoy the best of both country and coastal pleasures there is something for everyone at this beautiful property!
The property features:
- Crystal blue fenced in ground swimming pool with lounge chairs
- Half basketball court (be sure to bring your own balls)
- Fire-pit with Adirondak chairs
- Sunny deck with lounge chairs
- Protected covered patio with outdoor dining and bbq
- Indoor/outdoor sunroom with flyscreens
- 5 acres on which to roam and play
- Outdoor shower with hot and cold water, private dressing area, surf board rack and wetsuit hangar
- New smart TV/Netflix/WiFi
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Fully equipped laundry
- 3 bathrooms including the ensuite, 2 with large baths
- Anteroom off master bedroom ideal for a child in a cot
- Pet friendly, please refer to our terms and conditions
- 2 bunks + 1 single (sleeps 5 children)
- 3 kms to Seven Mile Beach and National Park
- 5.3 kms to Berry historic village
- 9.9 kms to Gerroa
- 11.4 kms to Gerringong
- 13.6 kms to Mountain Ridge Winesrestaurant & wedding venue at Coolangatta
- 20 kms to Cambewarra Mountain lookout
- 21.3 kms to Kiama Blowhole
- 28 kms to Terara wedding venues
- 52 kms to Wollongong
- 140 kms to Sydney
- 240 kms to Canberra
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
- We only accept bookings for 8 or less adults and 11 people in total. If a noise complaint is made by a neighbour and we attend the property and find more than 8 adults, your booking WILL be terminated and your geusts evicted.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
- This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we DO NOT accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort. If we attend the property due to a noise complaint and find groups of under 21s, weddings or parties, your booking WILL be terminated on the spot.
- You will be evicted without refund if found to be an undeclared schoolies booking
- WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:Pets are allowed inside the home. However, please do not allow them on the furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 King
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 2 Bunk bed
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 2 reviews
Average Rating For:
2 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
This house is amazing. There is so much space and natural light, along with everything you need for a weekend away. Thanks so much for hosting us.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Ideal 6 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Orient Point NSW
Orient Point, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
This is a dog friendly 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with views across the Crookhaven River. Enjoy walks along the river, paddles in the water and fishing from the local jetty. The whole family can enjoy relaxing and rejuvenating in this quiet piece of paradise.
Fenced WiFi Linen
8 guests 6 beds
start from$300 / night
Holiday Sanctuary : 6 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 11 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
Holiday Sanctuary : 4 bedroom fully fenced holiday home in Culburra Beach NSW. No need to pay expensive pet boarding costs as they are welcome to holiday with you. Enjoy a BBQ in the large outdoor entertaining space or a walk along the beach.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi
11 guests 6 beds
start from$210 / night
Delightful 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven NSW
Delightful 4-bedroom holiday home in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside Aircon WiFi
8 guests 5 beds
start from$200 / night