Holiday Retreat: 5 bed sleeps 7 in Dalmeny NSW
Holiday Retreat: 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Dalmeny NSW. Keep warm in the winter months - this property has a fireplace! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outstanding view. You will be able to enjoy the beach or enjoy the game on the TV. This property can accommodate up to 7 people with 4 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Rustic log cabin on Ocean Parade - one of the most stunning views in town!
- Large front deck to enjoy BBQ and the stunning view
- Ample room to park boats and cars on the double block
- Pet-friendly (Whilst fully fenced, it may not be fully secure)
- Wood fire place (with wood supplied!)
- to enjoy in the colder months
NOTE: As per our terms and conditions, we require the Guest Registration Form to be completed and returned to our office before your arrival.
No WIFI provided at this property.
Sheets & Towels are NOT included. However, the property manager does offer linen hire - take the hassle out of your holiday. Contact the property manager after booking for more info.
Additional terms - Pet friendly
1) Guests must ensure they clean up after their dog prior to departure. (Otherwise excess cleaning fees will apply)
2) Local rules about dogs on beaches must be adhered to.
3) Dogs must be under the owners control at all times, must be kept confined in the backyard when not on a lead, must not be allowed to roam the streets, and must not disturb the neighbours.
4) Guests are fully responsible for the safety of their dog and no liability can be accepted for any misadventure (including as a result of inadequate fencing or escape from yard).
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- Outstanding View
- No Smoking
- Washing Machine
- Plasma TV
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Gym Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Mill Bay Boardwalk
Mill Bay Boardwalk, North Narooma
4.1 kms away
- Narooma Golf Club
1 Ballingalla St, Narooma
5.3 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Narooma Beach
6.8 kms away
- Handkerchief Beach
8.3 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- O'Briens Bistro
101 Campbell St, Narooma
5 kms away
- Sorriso Italian Restaurant
107 Campbell St, Narooma
5.1 kms away
Riverside Dr, Narooma
5.5 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- IGA Narooma
38 Princes Hwy, Narooma
4.9 kms away
- Woolworths Narooma
185 Princes Hwy, Narooma
5.8 kms away
A good basic place for a family holiday - plenty of room, simple place and great location. No BBQ was a disappointment.
Suits us as a family plenty of room for boats
Have stayed there quite a few times and at least they have done some renovating in bathroom and loo area new blinds and beds better great verandah and trees cut down
Gas cylinder replaced new full on there. Beds great now and new screens and back screen door were great.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.