Awesome 3 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Culburra Beach NSW
Attention all dogs: why not take your family on a holiday!
Only minutes and you are on the golden pet friendly sands of Culburra Beach, it’s a dog’s life and we are living it!! This is a 3-Bedroom holiday house designed by two golden retrievers for dogs that take their families on holidays. This is a place that welcomes families and pets with no surcharges. All breeds of dogs are welcome.
Attention all dogs, why not take your family on a holiday! Only minutes and you are on the golden pet friendly sands of Culburra Beach, it's a dogs life and we are living it!! This is a holiday house designed by two golden retrievers for dogs that take their families on holidays.
This is a place that welcomes families and pets with no surcharges.
All breeds of dogs are welcome.
The home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The main bedroom has a queen-size bed plus ensuite, the second has a queen-size bed and the 3rd bedroom has 2 single beds.
The kitchen is fully equipped and there is a gas BBQ on the deck for those lazy summer dinners to be enjoyed.
Open plan living, dining and kitchen leads out to an enclosed outdoor area, a perfect retreat after a long walk along the beach For your special friend you will find daybeds, toys, paddling pools, doggie treats, poo bags, towels and a chill out zone.
To ensure you are not separated there is also an ID tag with the property address on it for your use during your stay.
The dog-friendly beach is just at the end of the street, 250 m away, with no roads to cross.
Another surf beach, Warrain Beach, can be found 2km from the property.
A complimentary bottle of wine will be waiting for you upon arrival.
For your convenience, all linen is provided for your stay, you just need to bring your beach towels.
The Property Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave
- Coffee machine - Caffeitaly
- TV with Foxtel
- Washing machine and dryer
- Ceiling fans all bedrooms
- Electric heaters
- Dog beds, toys and pool
- Garage available to guests
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: queen
- Bedroom 3: single x 2
- 250 m to Culburra Beach
- 250 m to skate park
- 900 m to Culburra Shops and cafe
- 1.2 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- 1.9 km to Lake Wollumboola
- 2 km to Warrain Beach
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay. BYO Beach Towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Ceiling Fans
- Off Street Parking
- Bath Tub
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
6.6 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
8.3 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
9.1 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
9.2 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
8.8 kms away
Fantastic views and so close to the beach. Just wonderful.
From the moment we arrived, we felt welcomed. Lovely greeting and a bag of treats for both the humans and the dog. With the beach at the end of the road and cafe's a short walk, this has been an ideal location. The house is open and airy and the yard perfect for the dog. Cannot recommend this place more highly.
Congratulations on your guest info, it is the most detailed I have ever seen! Excellent location, clean, comfortable and well equipped home. Could not be more perfect for dogs, children and families. Lovely fully fenced backyard. Garage a bonus!
my family stayed here with our dog twice and love this place a lot. We already make a plan to stay here once a year. The place is nice and well-equipped with everything you need for a holiday. The welcome pack and the complimentary were very generous. My dog always had her best time staying here.
We had a fabulous time, teenagers and dogs included. Fabulous house in a lovely location. Lovely garden and the dog enjoyed all the toys and treats provided.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.