Immense 7 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 11 in Culburra Beach NSW
Immense 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 11 people with 4 rooms and 7 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This property is right in the heart of Culburra Beach, positioned within 5 minutes walk to Culburra Surf Beach, Warrain Surf Beach and the iconic Lake Wollumboola - take your pick! This large spacious holiday house is ideal for two families.
The accommodation is two storey with living areas and bedrooms downstairs and upstairs.
The upstairs of this 4-bedroom home has a large living area, two of the bedrooms, a bathroom (with a bath tub) and kitchen.
Adults can enjoy their time upstairs while the children have another large living area, basic kitchen facilities and 2 bedrooms downstairs.
There is no internal access between the two floors.
There is also a high chair and child safety gate to use and a sofa bed.
There is a large BBQ area with ample seating and a large backyard to allow your furry friends to run around whilst you enjoy a nice meal outdoors in the warmer months.
Take walks on the beaches and watch the dolphins play or take the kids to the park only a 5 minute walk away! Middle Sea is also an ideal winter getaway with a cosy wood fire to warm you after exploring this wonderful part of the world.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The Property Features:
- Functional kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- TV and DVD player
- Washing machine
- Outdoor seating with large BBQ
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: queen and bunk
- Bedroom 3: queen
- Bedroom 4: double and trundle
- 400 m to Culburra Surf Beach
- 500 m to Warrain Beach
- 750 m to Wollumboola Lake
- 1.8 km to Culburra shops and cafes
- 2 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Linen Service full property all beds, $390 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Ceiling Fans
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Beach Nearby
- Gym Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
5.3 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
6.9 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
8.5 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
8.7 kms away
- Currarong Rock Pools
9.6 kms away
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
9.7 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
9.7 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
9.8 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
9.7 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Zac's Place
3/1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
9.9 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
8.4 kms away
- Currarong General Store
1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
9.9 kms away
This was a great place to stay. Such a spacious house with an even bigger backyard it was perfect for a family getaway.
The house is lovely and homely and really suited our mixed age group. Teenagers downstairs, me and the youngsters upstairs.
We like this place, it is good. Fireplace. This is our third year here, and it works perfectly for what we need it to be.
Lovely house, huge backyard
Excellent place! Close to the shops, beach and everything else you’d want. Clean and well kept. Will be visiting again!
This place was a good stay and satisfied the needs required
Great place for a family get together. Ample space for many family members. Clean, sun stretched living area. Lovely decorated interiors. Comfortable beds.
Thank you. We so enjoyed our stay. Loved the decor.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.