Bliss at this 6 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 11 in BLAIRGOWRIE VIC
Bliss at this 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in BLAIRGOWRIE VIC. This property can accommodate up to 11 people with 4 rooms and 6 beds at your disposal. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Set behind remote gates, this beautifully styled private residence is just metres from the family friendly foreshore beach and Blairgowrie village and stretches out over the sloping coastal block.
First impressions won't disappoint as the flexible floor plan effortlessly flows from the stunning entrance hall with wide timber staircase (safety stair gate included) through to the back sun drenched deck with inground spa/plunge pool, open fire place, al fresco dining, retractable cafe style awning and built in BBQ.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us prebooking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown. COVID Plan in place.
This beautifully built home is cleverly zoned for family living, there are two living rooms along with glass doors opening onto the outdoor entertaining area. Enjoy the extended living space with family and friends and make the most of the delightful coastal ambience.
Upstairs you'll find the chefs' kitchen with versized stone counters, Blanco stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry and window servery directly next to the built in BBQ. The stunning family living and meals area is bathed in natural light from the floor to ceiling windows and door stackers.
The high quality craftsmanship continues throughout on the lower level with the second master bedroom and ensuite, kids bedroom wing with shared bathroom. Nearby there is a second living area with access to an adjacent sun deck and outdoor shower.
With luxury in mind, the master bedroom wing can be opened up to the main deck and spa for direct access. The large ensuite has a double shower and a separate WIR.
With everything you need included such as bed linens, towels, beach toys and boogie boards, this is holiday living at its best.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 11
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (inc ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed (inc ensuite)
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 4: 1 x Queen Bed and Tri Bunk Bed Set (double bed on base)
Also available is a portacot
Bed linen and bath towels are included at this property
- Light and airy layout with Master Bedroom and main Living / Dining / Kitchen upstairs
- Large sun deck area with spa (fully fenced), open wood fire place, al fresco dining, built in BBQ
- Full Kitchen (with slushie machine, Nespresso coffee pod machine)
- 3 Bathrooms (inc bath and outside shower)
- Full Laundry facilities
- Portacot, high chair
- 3 TV's / Foxtel Sports / Netflix / Sonos Bluetooth Speakers
- WiFi (note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Split system air conditioning / heating and ceiling fans in living areas and bedrooms. Ducted heating throughout.
- Kids are catered for with games / boogie board / spades and buckets
- Remote control blinds and cafe style awning outside
- Undercover parking in garage with internal entry
- Property is fully fenced. Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
- Car and Boat on site parking
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us prebooking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of pet conditions below, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.
Animals & Pets
Pets are only permitted at pet friendly properties and only if pre-arranged with, and approved by the property manager. An $80 fee will apply per animal. The guest must agree to our pet friendly terms and conditions when a booking is confirmed, and any damages caused will be deducted from the bond. Permission for pets is provided on a case by case basis.
Guests must ensure their pet:
- Is groomed to avoid excessive shedding of pet hair.
- Is clean prior to entering the house, to avoid dirty marks and pet smells in the property.
- Has had up to date worming, flea treatments and vaccinations.
- Has had nails trimmed to avoid scratches to the floors and furnishings.
- Does not jump up on beds, furniture or rugs (indoors or outdoors).
- Is not left unattended as excessive barking may result in complaints from neighbours. If noise complaints are received and the pet cannot be quietened, guests will be required to remove the dog from the property at their own expense.
- Please bring your own pet bed for them to sleep outside (or in laundry).
- Please ensure you leave the property free of any pet hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your pet, including picking up and removing excrement. If there is any evidence of the pet having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or dry-cleaning fees.
- Please note that although the property may be described as fenced, the fencing may not be adequate for your pet and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog’s safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your pet safe during your stay.
Additional cleaning charges may apply should pet hair, urine, fleas or any evidence (including smell) of the pet is left behind when guests leave. It is advised for pets to wear tick/flea collars to avoid bringing or picking up ticks/fleas to/from the area.
The property manager accepts no responsibility for death of, loss of, injury or sickness to pets during the accommodation period – full and sole responsibility for the pet and its actions lie with the pet owner and upon acceptance of terms and conditions the guest agree that no legal action (including payment of veterinary accounts) will be taken against the landlord and that no discussion will be entered into. Please be aware that some properties have not been designed to be pet friendly.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Shopping Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Gym Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- White Cliffs Lookout Rye
Point Nepean Rd, Rye
2.4 kms away
- Sorrento Sailing Couta Boat Club
3154 Point Nepean Rd
3.3 kms away
- Sorrento Front Beach
Bay Trail, Sorrento
3.6 kms away
- Beachcomber Boat Hire
14 Rosebud Foreshore West, Rosebud
4.1 kms away
- Sorrento Long Pier
Nepean Hwy, Sorrento
4.4 kms away
- Polperro Dolphin Swims
Sorrento Pier,, Esplanade, Sorrento
4.7 kms away
- Sorrento Museum
840 Melbourne Rd, Sorrento
4.9 kms away
- The Dunes Golf Links
335 Browns Rd, Rye
5.3 kms away
- Sorrento Back Beach tides
250 Ocean Beach Rd, Sorrento
5.4 kms away
- Sorrento Golf Club
Langford Rd, Sorrento
5.8 kms away
- Peninsula Hot Springs
140 Springs Ln, Fingal
6.8 kms away
- St Andrews Beach Golf Course
209 Sandy Rd, Fingal
8.5 kms away
- Point Nepean National Park
Port Nepean Rd, Portsea
8.8 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Foreshore Reserve
2091 Point Nepean Rd, Rye
4.6 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Saint Ernest
2827 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
0.5 kms away
- Social Blairgowrie
2839 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
0.6 kms away
- Cornell's Fresh Seafood
2847 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
0.6 kms away
- Panda Blairgowrie
2871 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
0.9 kms away
- Loquat Restaurant
3183 Point Nepean Rd, Sorrento
3.6 kms away
- The Baths Sorrento
3278 Point Nepean Rd, Sorrento
4.4 kms away
- Morgan's Sorrento
1 Esplanade, Sorrento
4.6 kms away
- Bistro Elba
100-102 Ocean Beach Rd, Sorrento
4.8 kms away
- The Cups Estate
269 Browns Rd, Fingal
6.8 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- IGA Xpress Blairgowrie
2833-2835 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
0.5 kms away
- Sorrento Shopping district
Ocean Beach Rd, Sorrento
4.7 kms away
- Ritchies IGA Sorrento
108 Ocean Beach Rd, Sorrento
4.9 kms away
- Rosebud Plaza
Boneo Rd &, McCombe St, Rosebud
9.3 kms away
Everything we needed! Stunning property with all amenities for a lux stay. The spa a real hit with everyone and modern technology controlling the music by an app, smart home features added to comfort of our stay. Highly pleasurable stay with all creature comforts.
A beautiful holiday home! This holiday house is wonderful! It has everything you could ever need, it's beautiful and extremely spacious. We were 3 families with teenagers (who loved the spa and their own downstairs lounge and two dogs. It's so well laid out and furnished with many thoughtful touches. It feels private but it's so well located close to shops and beaches. We loved it!
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.