Quaint Cottage We stayed 5nights in this delightful beachside cottage. There is no internet and unless you're with Telstra no phone signal. So rest and relax we did and loved every minute of it. Make sure you stock up on food etc as there really is nothing close by. 30min drive to Grafton where there are supermarkets and other shops. But once you get to Wooli you will not want to leave.
About This Property
Rest and Relaxation Haven: 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Wooli NSW. Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. This property only accommodates outdoor pets. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Renovated in beautiful beach style, this is one of the original shacks in the Wooli Village. Idyllically set between the ocean and the river, the house is also in walking distance the Oyster Supply, Playground, Skate Park, Tennis Courts, Boat Hire and Bowling Club. The Wooli Pub courtesy bus will also collect you from the front door!
With 3 good sized bedrooms, and a lovely open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room, you'll find this stylish property a joy to relax in with family and friends. The front porch at the ocean end of the house with its bi-fold doors captures the sea breeze through the house during the Summer. The thoughtful fit out will ensure your stay is like a home away from home.
Additional features including the outdoor hot water shower (hessian lined for privacy), additional garage toilet, functional laundry and good size back yard, gives families extra flexibility and space to enjoy. The BBQ and the rustic garden patio setting also lends to day or evening outdoor entertaining.The property is securely fenced to 1 metre making it pet friendly and allows for ample boat and vehicle parking.
- 3 spacious bedrooms (2 x Queens, 1 x Bunk Bed) sleeps 6 people comfortably and fitted with hanging systems and drawers
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven/stove top, range hood, microwave oven, dishwasher large fridge/freezer and mobile kitchen island bench
- Entertaining lounge & sleep out area with comfy chaise lounge, adult & children bean bags and separate sitting area
- Digital LED flat screen TV, stereo, DVD player, dart board and a selection of books, DVDs, puzzles and board games
- Open plan dining room with large dining table to seat 6 people
- Indoor bathroom includes shower, toilet, bath and basin
- Outdoor hot water shower and separate toilet located in the garage
- Full size washing machine, clothes dryer located the garage, with iron, ironing board, clothes airer and outdoor clothes line
- Ceiling and wall fans all bedroom and entertaining rooms
- Small deck located on the ocean side of property accessed via bi-fold doors from the sitting area
- Four burner gas BBQ and outdoor garden setting
- Single garage parking for 1 car or small boat (secure). Great to also store your bikes, surfboards and water equipment
- Additional off street boat and vehicle parking available at river side of property in the securely gated back yard
- Boat washing facilities available at river end of property (hose & tap access)
- Pets are welcome provided they are kept outside the house (please bring your own pet bedding and bowls etc). The back yard is securely fenced to 1 metre.
- Linen not supplied.
- Boat Parking, Pets Welcome; maximum two pets (outdoor only) securely fenced, Views: River.
What you need to bring:
Linen (sheets & towels) are not provided BYO or Order Online from Yuraygir Holiday Hire
Toilet roll is supplied for each toilet so bring more
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Single Bunk (2 beds, 2 people)
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- WOOLI FISHING CHARTERS
43 Riverside Dr, Wooli NSW
- Wooli dive center
43 Riverside Dr, Wooli NSW
- Stellar Water Sports
24 South Terrace, Wooli NSW
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Wooli Seafood Coop
71 Riverside Dr, Wooli NSW
- Harry's Chinese Restaurant
Bowling Club Main St, Wooli NSW
- Wooli Bowling & Recreation Club
Main St, Wooli NSW
- Wooli Hotel Motel
379 North St, Wooli NSW
Shopping / Groceries
- The Wooli Shop
381 North St, Wooli NSW
- Wooli General Store
381 North St, Wooli NSW
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 3 reviews
Average Rating For:
- Cleanliness 4.5
- Comfort 4.0
- Location 4.5
- Value 5.0
3 Reviews - 4.0 Good
Nicely Presented, Very Relaxing Wooli is a beautiful spot where you can truly relax, and read books, walk to the river and the beach, and chill out! However you will need to be on Telstra to gain any reception and no internet access. The accommodation has loads of great books and DVD's for entertainment. The oyster shed is across the road, and the oysters were amazing. Be prepared to cook, as eating out is limited. We did enjoy a couple of drinks at the Bowlo and everyone is extremely friendly. The only down side was the bed wasn't very comfortable.
a ultimate stylish beach house Absolutely perfect family holiday house. The photos do not do it justice. The shed is packed with everything you need on the beach and inside the house there are shelved lined with board games, books and DVDs. Very comfortable beds, perfect set up for kids, kitchen had everything we needed. Plenty of space for an extended family. Brand new bathroom. Garden is fully fenced so great for kids / pet. 1 min walk to beach, river, playground, skate park, shop and about 3 min walk to Bowlo. BYO everything you want to eat and drink as this is a very small village. We will definitely be back, thank you.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Check availability and fetch a quoteAccommodates 6 guests and 2 pets.
Got a question
Please fetch a quote before sending a question. It helps if we know your intended check in and check out and how many adults, children and pets you will be bringing along.
If your enquiry is about availability this can be seen via the AVAILABILITY AT A GLACE tab above.
You can confirm availability and other booking rules by fetching a quote for the dates you're considering. We fetch our quotes directly from the property manager's system to ensure accuracy of availability and tariffs.
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.