Great house for our family. Heaps of space for adults and kids. Parents retreat a boon when you want to escape..!! Kids games room unreal with pool table and Nintendo classic. Undercover deck great space for relaxing and the afternoon kangaroo visits just topped it off. We’ll be back
About This Property
Awesome 3-bedroom holiday home in Wooli NSW. Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. This property can accommodate up to 7 people with 3 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. This property only accommodates outdoor pets. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
On the dunes at Wooli, this is a recently renovated and re-furnished 2 storey Beach House.
Upstairs is a parents retreat with queen-size bed, newly-renovated ensuite and sitting area with views over the dunes and bushland. Downstairs are two large bedrooms, one with queen bed, and one with double bed with single trundle underneath, and a newly-renovated spacious bathroom. There is a separate laundry across the courtyard with another large fridge and freezer. The kitchen is modern and well equipped with an electric stove, oven, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine. The lounge/dining area is large and open-plan. At the rear of the house looking directly onto the dunes, is a large, covered, very private outdoor deck and Weber Family Q BBQ with private beach access, a 15 metre stroll from the back gate to the top of the dune. There is a Games Room with pool table, TV, DVD player and Nintendo Classic Mini, games for kids of all ages and tennis racquets for use at the local courts.
Neighbours on one side only, native bushland on the other. Watch the kangaroos and other wildlife from the undercover back deck.
Wooli is surrounded by the Yuraygir National Park with its unique habitat and abundant wildlife including kangaroos, emus, and magnificent birdlife and to the east lie the Solitary Islands. Pack the binoculars and look for whales or charter a boat and deep-sea fish. At Surfside you can fish from the beach out through the back gate or in the Wooli River across the road. The Wooli River which runs past the town, is one of the most pristine waterways in NSW, so bring your snorkels and explore the River or enjoy oysters fresh from the Wooli River. Only 40 minutes to Grafton and 50 minutes to Coffs Harbour you can shop or catch a movie. Extremely comfortable and well located, a holiday at Surfside means you can do as much, or as little, as you want to.
- Bedroom one: Parents retreat, 1 x queen bed. Large ensuite (hairdryer included). 2 x bedside tables, TV, DVD and iPod dock. Overhead fan. Large built in robe. Views to the river and top of dunes.
- Bedroom two (downstairs): 1 x queen bed. 2 x bedside tables, wardrobe.
- Bedroom three (downstairs): 1 x double bed with single trundle underneath 1 bedside table, hanging space.
- Lounge: Large TV; DVD, bluetooth stereo system. Massive couch to relax on. Overhead fan.
- Dining area: Dining table and chairs, sitting area with 4-person cane lounge set.
- Bathroom (main): shower, toilet, hairdryer, storage.
- Kitchen: electric stove/oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, 1 x fridge, breakfast bar. Dishwashing machine tablets, dishwashing liquid and tea towels supplied. Nespresso coffee machine so bring your favourite Nespresso compatible pods to enjoy a relaxing coffee on the back deck
- Games room: Pool table, TV, DVD and Nintendo Classic Mini for the young and not so young kids..!!. Tennis racquets. Totem tennis. Beach toys for the small kids.
- Laundry: washing machine, indoor drying area, washing powder supplied. Large separate fridge and freezer.
- Views: towards the river (amazing sunsets) and top of dunes.
- Decks: Covered all-weather deck with outdoor furniture for relaxing and alfresco dining
- Outdoor shower: to rinse off after a swim.
- BBQ: yes, Weber Family Q Gas
- Linen: not supplied
- Pets: yes, fenced yard
- Close to all amenities including the Oyster Co-op, Bowling Club (with Harrys Chinese Restaurant), tennis courts, kids playground, pub with restaurant, bottle shop and wood-fired pizzas, butcher, grocery store, service station and boat ramps, river walk and bike track.
- Parking: Off street parking for 2-3 cars
- Boat Parking: Off street
- Direct Beach access.
- Pets Welcome: maximum two dogs outdoors only.
- 30 minutes by car to Grafton Airport, one hour from Coffs Harbour Airport. Serviced by Rex Airlines Ph: 131713 or www.rex.com.au
- Avis, Budget, Hertz and Thrifty hire cars available at the Airport.
What you need to bring:
- Dishwashing liquid, cloth, scourer and tea towels are supplied for approx. 1-week stay
- Toilet roll is supplied for each toilet so bring more....
- Linen BYO or can be ordered from Yuraygir Holiday Hire
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Tri Bunk (single / double)
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 8 reviews
Average Rating For:
- Cleanliness 5.0
- Comfort 5.0
- Location 5.0
- Value 5.0
8 Reviews - 4.0 Good
What a great spot! 1 minute from the beach, the perfect place for a getaway. The parent's retreat and games room meant there was something for all of us. Clean, comfortable, well serviced, absolutely recommended for your next beach holiday.
Wow...!! Missing Surfside already. Really private with own beach access, we didn't realise we had neighbours all week...!! Very spacious well thought out home. The kids loved the games room and we loved the upstairs parents retreat. Undercover deck was an amazing place to relax. We even had kangaroos come to visit each day at sunset...!! See you next time. Soon.
Wonderful family holiday Surfside ticked all the boxes- we’ll be back! Great location, clean, has everything we thought we needed plus more. Property manager was welcoming and helpful.
Will be back Great private location. Had everything we needed. Enjoyed this thoroughly.
GREAT HOUSE, GREAT LOCATION Great house, has everything you need and more, very accommodating, our Dog LOVED it. Thanks so much - we will be back.
Beautiful appointed beach house I came down here with my mum, what a lovely home you have provided. I would like to thank you so much for been so accommodating for your guests. What a fresh and well designed home.
Fantastic stay! Lovely house had everything we needed and more. We have two young children and this house was perfect for our needs. Good comfortable living areas, great bathrooms and kitchen, close to beach, park and river. Also safe yard and toys for the kids. Highly recommend, will definitely stay again!
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or tariff issues.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
You may also like...
Relaxation awaits: 6 bed sleeps 8 in Wooli NSW
Wooli, North Coast - Wooli NSW
8 guests 6 beds
start from$150 / night
Rest and Relaxation Haven: 3 bed, fenced, sleeps 6 in Wooli NSW
Wooli, North Coast - Wooli NSW
6 guests 3 beds
start from$114 / night
Delightful holiday home: 3 bed, fenced, sleeps 7 in Wooli NSW
Wooli, North Coast - Wooli NSW
Fenced Aircon Waterfront
7 guests 3 beds
start from$121 / night