Great communication and a lovely stay in a very clean and well equip house. Very comfortable for a large group.
About This Property
How could you not enjoy this beautiful property without your furry friend.? Space for them to run around or just soaking up the sun in the back yard. Cowley House is the perfect home for all the family and your special little mate. 6 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms and able to accommodate 12 people and with 11 acres to explore and enjoy and only 90 minutes from Sydney there is a lot to like. This is a rural property and the fences as such are more suited to large animals, so if your ff likes an adventure best you join them and bring a lead.
This is a beautiful country residence located at the foothills of the Illawarra escarpment.
It is a fantastic getaway offering spacious accommodation, mesmerising views, a stunning saltwater swimming pool and entertaining facilities.
This is a beautifully styled 6-bedroom home with ample space comfortably sleeping 12 guests and decorated in gorgeous Hamptons style and only 90 minutes from Sydney and 19 minutes to Wollongong.
Ideal for extended family groups, the property has informal and formal dining areas, two spacious lounge rooms (one with slow combustion fireplace), gourmet kitchen ideal for entertaining, an outdoor terrace with dining set, large BBQ and second outdoor dining area, fantastic enclosed swimming pool and views of the rolling green countryside and the escarpment.
Come and enjoy a stay with your friends and family in this idyllic location with space, charm and modern conveniences at your fingertips you'll never want to leave!
The Property Features :
- Stunning Hamptons inspired residence with pool and views of the escarpment
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry, Ilve range cooker, wine fridge, microwave, dishwasher and Breville espresso machine
- Smart screen TV, DVD, WiFi, Netflix
- Slow combustion fireplace and ducted air conditioning for year-round comfort
- Stunning saltwater swimming pool, two outdoor dining settings and BBQ
- Pretty gazebo near the pool, perfect for afternoon relaxing and drinks
- 2.5 bathrooms, main bathroom with luxury soaking bathtub
- Master bedroom with huge ensuite overlooking the dam and garden
- Quality soaps, shampoo and conditioner provided
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
Ideally located between Wollongong and Shellharbour 90 Minutes from Sydney and only 35 minutes down the road to Kiama, Wongawilli is the perfect spot to experience some of the best the South Coast has to offer.
Enjoy snorkelling and diving at some of NSW's best dive sites, visit famous beaches or enjoy paddle boarding and kayaking onthe gorgeous lakes.
Kiama has the famous blowhole, an eclectic mix of homeware and fashion boutiques, cafes, markets, galleries and music in the park.
Whether you want to completely relax on holiday or get out and explore the local attractions, you won't want to leave the comfort and serenity of this fabulous home away from home!
- Bedroom 1: king
- Bedroom 2: queen and 1 sofa bed with powder room
- Bedroom 3: queen
- Bedroom 4: double
- Bedroom 5: queen
- Bedroom 6: king single x 2
- 6 km to Kembla Grange Racetrack
- 10 km to Lake Illawarra
- 15 km to Wollongong
- 19 km to North Wollongong Beach
- 20 km to Windang Beach
- 20 km to Jamberoo Action Park
- 22 km to Shellharbour
- 23 km to Mystics Beach & Minnamurra River
- 24 km to Minnamurra Rainforest
- 26 km to Shellharbour South Beach
- 32 km to Kiama
- 40 km to Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk
- All linen (sheets, bath towels and pool towels) is supplied for your stay.
BYO Beach Towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 King
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 1 Double
Bedroom 5: 1 Queen
Bedroom 6: 2 King Single
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 7 reviews
Average Rating For:
7 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
Great place! Clean and very well decorated with amazing views. The house has everything you need with a very well stocked kitchen.
This place has everything you need for a nice and relaxing weekend away with the family. The house is huge, with plenty of room for everyone. We have 5 kids in our family and this place was perfect to accommodate us all. The place was sparkling clean when we arrived and they thought of every single detail such as finding a drawer full of tea and even dairy-free got chocolate. The kids loved feeding the horses and the surroundings are just beautiful. We’ll definitely be back again!
Great single level country house perfect for multiple families or large family gathering.
This property was clean on our arrival. The house is spacious and well furnished. Highly recommend this listing
We had such a wonderful time at this property. Both the interior of the home and the surrounding land are so spacious! Ideal for big groups, we never at any time felt like we were on top of each other. We had lovely group lunches most days on the long tables and as for the kids they loved to roam wild and free. They rode their bikes, played football and swam in the pool all day. We will definitely be looking to hire this place out again. We loved every minute of our stay
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.