Great house. We had a great stay at Java house. Was everything and more that we could have asked for. We would stay again. Thank you.
About This Property
Enchanting 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in ST ANDREWS BEACH VIC. This property can accommodate up to 10 people with 4 rooms and 8 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or have a splash in the pool. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
NOTE: In light of the current issues the property manager for this property would like reassure their guests that all their homes are professionally cleaned pre and post all stays. Their cleaners use antiviral cleaning products to ensure the wellbeing of all their guests.
Immersed in a serene beachside atmosphere this deluxe ocean side beach house provides a relaxing haven that caters to all of your holiday needs. Located only minutes from popular St Andrews surf beach and Brewery, this home is tucked away from the busy Peninsula townships and offers peace and tranquillity.
Set amongst tropical gardens is a stunning 2 storey, 4 bedroom home with ample space for friends or a family or two. Luxuries inside include spotted gum wood floors and a beautifully equipped gourmet kitchen with polished concrete bench tops.
There are light and bright living areas on both levels which creates the perfect separate child and adult zones if you wish. The open plan upstairs living / dining / kitchen area is very well ventilated for the calming sea breezes and has access to a balcony overlooking the pool as well as opening up to the backyard and alfresco dining area. All of the bedrooms are large and two have full ensuites.
Relax by the pool on the sun lounges or surf the waves on the Peninsula's best stretches of ocean coastline, the choice is yours.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 10
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (main with ensuite)
BED 2: 2 x Single Beds
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
BED 4: 2 x Single Bunk Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 3 (inc bath)
- Entertaining back deck with alfresco dining, BBQ and grassy area
- 2 separate living areas and bar area
- Full sleek gourmet kitchen and laundry facilities
- TV's / DVD player and Stereo
- Open fireplace, Air Conditioning in the living areas and Ducted Heating. Electric fans are in all bedrooms
- Fully fenced inground pool
- Off street parking and large remote control garage
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $70 will be incurred
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
- Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
- Security bond is $1,000 for this property
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
If this property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside (or in laundry).
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants ($70).
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 2 Single
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 2 Bunk (2 beds)
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Peninsula Hot Springs
140 Springs Ln, Fingal
- St Andrews Beach Golf Course
209 Sandy Rd, Fingal
- The Dunes Golf Links
335 Browns Rd, Rye
- Gunnamatta Ocean Beach
- White Cliffs Lookout Rye
Point Nepean Rd, Rye
- The National Golf Club
The Cups Dr., Cape Schanck
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Foreshore Reserve
2091 Point Nepean Rd, Rye
- Rosebud Dog Park
Leon Ave, Rosebud
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- The Cups Estate
269 Browns Rd, Fingal
- Cape Restaurant
Trent Jones Dr, Cape Schanck
- La Campagna
176 Rogers Rd, Cape Schanck
- Saint Ernest
2827 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
- Social Blairgowrie
2839 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
- Cornell's Fresh Seafood
2847 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
- Panda Blairgowrie
2871 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
- Blue Range Estate Wines
155 Gardens Rd, Rosebud
Shopping / Groceries
- IGA Xpress Blairgowrie
2833-2835 Point Nepean Rd, Blairgowrie
- Rosebud Plaza
Boneo Rd &, McCombe St, Rosebud
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 3 reviews
Average Rating For:
3 Reviews - 4.0 Good
Ideal for large family The house is very comfortable and offers all needed for a pleasant stay for a large family or group of friends. We could easily have access by car to all that the Mornington peninsula could offer for visitors. In just a few minutes, depending of the directions we took, we could have access to a calm beach with the kids or a a spectacular observation of surfers with a magnificient sunset. We only had deception on cleanliness and minor overall maintenance that should be reviewed for a 5 star accommodation.
Perfect. Hideaway Perfect place for a getaway. Live the fire and the open plan of the kitchen dining and the lounge. Plus the view over the pool and tree line is amazing. All the extras at the property just made it feel like home
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Holiday Retreat, 7 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Sorrento VIC
Sorrento, Mornington Peninsula - Victoria VIC
Holiday Retreat, 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sorrento VIC. This property only accommodates outdoor pets. If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going.
Fenced Aircon WiFi Pool Fireplace Linen
9 guests 7 beds
start from$300 / night
Delightful 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Blairgowrie VIC
Blairgowrie, Mornington Peninsula - Victoria VIC
Delightful 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Blairgowrie VIC. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal.
Fenced Aircon WiFi Fireplace Linen
8 guests 4 beds
start from$400 / night
Neat, comfortable 3 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Mornington VIC
Mornington, Mornington Peninsula - Victoria VIC
Neat, comfortable 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Mornington VIC. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Fenced Aircon WiFi Linen
6 guests 3 beds
start from$357 / night