Clean and tidy delivered! A lot if noise from units above but altogether what we wanted, pooches loved being with us.
About This Property
Delightful holiday home: 2-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Rainbow Bay QLD. Enjoy your holiday even more - bring your pet with you! With the beach nearby, a bake on the sand or a tumble in the surf is on the cards. This property can accommodate up to 4 people with 2 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. You will be able to enjoy the beach while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
The property features:
- Main bedroom with queen bed
- Second bedroom with 2 single
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Flat 4 is on the ground floor - centre.
- Lounge area with Television
- Kitchen with mini oven/hot plate, microwave and fridge
- Communual laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Ceiling fan in lounge and main bedroom
- Off street parking
- This flat is Pet Friendly an additional charge of $15 per pet per night applies plus a $100 refundable pet deposit. Two small pets maximum.
- 3 min walk down Ward Street to the sands of Rainbow Bay Beach
- Enjoy afternoon cocktails and a bite to eat at Rainbow Bay or Greenmount Surf Clubs.
- 1km walk to Central Coolangatta The Strand Arcade with Aldi, Woolworths, Cinemas & dining.
- 1km walk to Tweed Centro Shopping Centre with Target, Coles and Woolworths plus variety stores
- 500m walk to Twin Towns RSL Club which offers live shows and numerous dining choices.
- Walk along the beach walkways into Coolangatta shops, cafes, beaches & dining.
- 5 minute drive to Coolangatta Airport
- 45 minute drive to Byron Bay and Surfers Paradise. Theme parks within 1 hour drive.
- Relax on the balconies of the Rainbow Bay, Greenmount and Coolangatta Surf Clubs and watch the surfers catching waves as the sun goes down.
- Take-away, cafes, bottleshop, mini mart and Fish & chip shop straight across the road.
THIS IS A NON SMOKING PROPERTY
Linen is NOT supplied in this property. You are welcome to bring your own linen (sheets, pillow cases,tea towels, bath mats and bath towels)or it may be hired through HIRE ALL their contact details can be found on your booking confirmation email or by contacting the property manager.
Please note that clean linen MUST be used at all times for the duration of your stay.
A $30.00 BOOKING FEE APPLIES TO ALL BOOKINGS
A CLEANING FEE WILL APPLY TO ALL BOOKINGS
NOTE - THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE ON ARRIVAL OF $15 PER DOG PER DAY PLUS A $100 REFUNDABLE PET DEPOSIT.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 2 Single
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
28 Tomewin St, Currumbin QLD 4223
- Palm Beach
Gold Coast Hwy, Palm Beach QLD 4221
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Lillson Beach
Palm Beach, QLD
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Tasca Coolangatta
114 Griffith St, Coolangatta QLD
Cnr Musgrave St & Douglas St, Coolangatta
- Currumbin Beach Vikings Surf Life Saving Club
741 Pacific Parade, Currumbin QLD 4223
- The Boatshed Currumbin
2-4 Thrower Dr, Currumbin QLD 4223
- Palm Beach Surf Club
117 Jefferson Ln, Palm Beach QLD 4221
Shopping / Groceries
- Tweed Mall Shoping Centre
Cnr Wharf St & Bay St, Tweed Heads NSW
- The Strand at Coolangatta
72-80 Marine Parade, Coolangatta QLD
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 5 reviews
Average Rating For:
- Cleanliness 4.0
- Comfort 3.5
- Location 5.0
- Value 4.5
5 Reviews - 4.0 Good
Value for Money We wanted a short break with our 2 four legged family members and Tondio Terrace suited our needs perfectly. The property is basic but clean and within easy walking distance of Pt Danger, Rainbow Bay, Twin Towns, shops and eateries.
Great Value & Booked to Come Back Next Holidays Loved the retro feel, beds were comfy, place was spacious and a safe area. Unit is between the other two units so at times, you could hear your neighbours moving about though not a show stopper.
fair enough fair price for what is offered. Perfect and relaxing location.
Great location plenty of room Plenty of room , humid would of liked air con, fans helped
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Check availability and fetch a quoteAccommodates 4 guests and 2 pets.
Got a question
Please fetch a quote before sending a question. It helps if we know your intended check in and check out and how many adults, children and pets you will be bringing along.
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.