Very comfortable & clean. We enjoyed our stay.
Enchanting Hideaway: 4 bed, fenced, sleeps 6 in Orient Point NSW
About This Property
Enchanting Hideaway: 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Orient Point NSW. Enjoy your holiday even more - bring your pet with you! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. Air conditioning will keep you cool. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Tucked away on the river, this large family friendly home is a great place to relax, rewind and recharge, just like the relaxed back to nature holiday experiences of your childhood. Chill out and watch the changing tides and shifting light or gear up for adventure with your paddleboard, canoe, kayak or surf craft and explore the magnificent Crookhaven River, bushland reserve, national park and the beaches of Culburra, all less than 2km away
The house is a large, fully fenced, pet friendly home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 living spaces ideally suited to couples and families. The main living room opens onto a large undercover outdoor area with gas bbq, outdoor table and lounge furniture where you can kick back and enjoy an afternoon drink and a meal while you watch the ever changing panorama of the river.
Just a short drive away, Culburra has shops and services to meet all your needs including a large Woolworths supermarket, Chinese restaurant, Bowling club, bakeries, takeaways, pizza shop, butcher, petrol station, chemist, medical practice, day spa, newsagency, surf shop, bait & tackle shop, post office, hairdressers and boutiques.
Whether you want to laze around the house and do nothing or surf, cycle, snorkel, fish, whale watch, kayak or hang out at the beach, Rita Maes on the river is a great place to relax and recharge yourself with pets, family and friends.
Dreaming of your childhood holidays? Rita Maes is a large family/ pet friendly home backing onto the beautiful Crookhaven River through a tranquil bushland reserve. Daydream and unwind as you watch the changing light, the shifting tides, and the abundant bird life. Launch a kayak, canoe or paddleboard from the nearby boat ramp. A few minutes drive to the best swimming spots on Culburra beach, Rita Maes provides a cool, peaceful oasis for your holiday
The property features:
- river frontage
- outdoor entertaining area
- two living spaces
- ducted air conditioning in living areas
- flat screen TV
- coffee machine
- washing machine
- gas bbq
- table tennis
- master bedroom - queen bed
- bedroom 2 - double bed
- bedroom 3 - 2 single beds
- 300m to jetty and boat ramp
- 1.7km to tennis courts
- 1.8km to Culburra beach
- 3km to skate park
- 3.5km to shops and cafes
- Linen Service available to book. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote.
If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
- There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Extras available for hire include porta-cots and highchairs. Send us a message to check availability and cost
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay
- Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties. If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10pm and 8am
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks
- This property is pet friendly please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
- There is no Wifi at this property
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Double
Bedroom 3: 2 Single
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
- Callala Bay Jetty
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 6 reviews
Average Rating For:
6 Reviews - 4.0 Good
The place is very spacious and perfect for a family getaway. Very close to the beach and local shops. Sunrise and sunset view just a few minutes away. Pantry is well stocked. The only thing I can suggest is maybe providing some shampoo or body wash, which wasn't an issue for us as we brought our own, but it's convenient to have. Overall, we had a very comfortable stay and would come back!
Great location and a great place to stay.
I cannot beleive the bird life. If the Rosellas, Lorikeets and Kookaburras aren't enough , the wading birds are incredible, Herons, Pelicans and even Swans. I was up early and three kangaroos went jumping past the back fence. Amazing!! We will be back.
Great space, perfect for our two families with one child each. Outdoor space is enjoyable.
A great experience with a very good living space. Great backyard and the beds were super comfy! Thanks for the wonderful setting!!
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Holiday Sanctuary: 3 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Holiday Sanctuary: 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sussex Inlet NSW. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 4 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
9 guests 3 beds
start from$146 / night
Spacious 6 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Sussex Inlet NSW
Sussex Inlet, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Spacious 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Sussex Inlet NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach.
Fenced Aircon WiFi
8 guests 6 beds
start from$189 / night
Secluded 8 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 11 in Culburra Beach NSW
Culburra Beach, South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven - New South Wales NSW
Secluded 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. You will be able to enjoy the beach while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ or have a splash in the pool.
Pets Inside WiFi Pool Fireplace Linen
8 guests 8 beds
start from$550 / night