We have had a very enjoyable stay. a clothes dryer would be very useful.
About This Property
Blissful 3-bedroom holiday home in Narooma NSW. Although your pets can't come into the home, they can still enjoy the holiday with you. Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the oustanding view. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Frangipani Cottage is located walking distance to locals shops, Marina and Wagonga Inlet. Sit back and enjoy the views!
Frangipani Cottage as been a beloved holiday house for many years. Fully equipped with everything you need while being centrally located - a very short walk to Woolworths and local shops, as well as offering a stunning view of Wagonga Inlet.
- Walking distance to local shops, Narooma Marina, and Wagonga Inlet.
- Large backyard at the rear of the property - pets allowed outside.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Stunning views over Wagonga Inlet enjoyed from the Living room and front veranda.
Please note: Sheets & towels are NOT included. However, we do offer linen hire - take the hassle out of your holiday. Contact us for more info.
Additional terms - Pet Friendly
1) Tenants must ensure they clean up after their dog prior to departure. (Otherwise excess cleaning fees will apply)
2) Local rules about dogs on beaches must be adhered to.
3) Dogs must be under the owners control at all times, must be kept confined in the backyard when not on a lead, must not be allowed to roam the streets, and must not disturb the neighbours.
4) Guests are fully responsible for the safety of their dog and no liability can be accepted for any misadventure (including as a result of inadequate fencing or escape from yard)
Failure to comply will result in the immediate cancellation of your booking without refund.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 Double
Bedroom 3: 2 Bunk bed
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
4.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 3 reviews
Average Rating For:
- Cleanliness 5.0
- Comfort 5.0
- Location 4.0
- Value 5.0
3 Reviews - 4.0 Good
Cosy frangipani cottage.
Sooo cosy! Very comfortable, really felt at home.
Iron needs to be replaced (cord is breaking). A BBQ would have been great. But thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would love to come back again.
REPLY: Thank you for your feedback. There is now a new Weber BBQ at the property.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or tariff issues.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!