The house was beautifully furnished and located in a lovely scenic area. It was ideal for a group of couples. We would highly recommend! Charlotte
About This Property
This 4-bedroom property is located in a prestigious area of Mittagong on the gentle slopes of Mount Gibraltar. The battle-axe drive leads to a hidden and private sanctuary with seasonal gardens perfect for your pet. A split-level house sleeps12 guests and numerous rooms to entertain in.
This property is located in a prestigious area of Mittagong on the gentle slopes of Mount Gibraltar.
The battle-axe drive leads to a hidden and private sanctuary where you can enjoy changing seasonal gardens, with space to kick a ball, to entertain or just breathe! The house is unique and well maintained with beautiful use of timber throughout including vaulted ceilings, cedar windows and door frames, polished floorboards, timber detail on windows - all complimented with a classic mix of antiques and contemporary furniture with earthy neutral tones and splashes of aqua and shades of blue.
There is an eclectic mix of furniture from India, France, and Vietnam, hand crafted in elm, French oak and oak which all add a feeling of warmth and character.
This immaculate home radiates warmth and charm and there is a medley of sun-drenched rooms all with green views.
An indoor/outdoor gauzed conservatory really brings the outdoors in and has been styled like a tranquil African Safari tent now you really are on holidays!! All this and only a short walk to Mittagong’s cafes, restaurants, pub meals, antique barns, gorgeous Lake Alexandra and picnic area, not to mention the numerous walking trails starting at the end of the street.
Plan a 40 minute walk over the Gib and into Bowral for coffee or hike Mt Alexandra to the Katoomba lookout and finish off with a swim at the local swimming pool or watering holes at the bottom.
The Property Features:
- Indoor fireplace
- Gas ducted central heating
- Country style kitchen, Gas cooktop, Wall oven, Dishwasher
- Adjacent sunlit dining
- Pool table
- Four spacious bedrooms plus additional sleeping in downstairs rumpus
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Main bathroom plus guest powder room
- Green views from every window
- French doors to outdoor area
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Outdoor entertainment deck
- Private gardens
- Parking for 1 car in garage plus 3 in carport and additional off-street
- Main bedroom: king with ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: queen
- Bedroom 3: queen
- Bedroom 4: twin (2 x singles)
- Downstairs Rumpus: singles x 3 plus trundle under and powder room nearby
Ensuite to main bedroom
Large main bathroom with deep bath and shower and toilet separate
Powder room downstairs
- 2 km to Mittagong
- 6 km to Bowral Town Centre
- 6 km to Gibraltar Resort
- 7 km to Craigieburn Peppers Resort
- 8 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 11 km to Bendooley Estate (Berkelouw Books)
- 13 km to Berrima
- 22 km to Sutton Forest
- 34 km to Southern Highlands Winery
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
BYO beach towel.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking.
- Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Property key facts
- Property type:Holiday Home
- About pets:
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
Bedroom 1: 1 King
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 2 Single
Rumpus Room: 3 Single
Rumpus Room: 1 Single Trundle
- Pets allowed inside
- Fully fenced
- Swimming pool
- Off street parking
- Outstanding view
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen supplied
Things to do
- Gibraltar Hotel Bowral
7 Boronia St, Bowral NSW
- Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
St Jude St, Bowral NSW
- Peppers Craigieburn
Centennial Rd, Bowral NSW
- Artemis Wines
46 Sir Charles Moses Ln, Mittagong NSW
- Centennial Vineyards
252 Centennial Rd, Bowral NSW
- Bong Bong Picnic Racecourse
460 Kangaloon Rd, East Bowral NSW
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- The Shaggy Cow
112 Main St, Mittagong NSW
- The Boston
107 Main St, Mittagong NSW
- Fire Drum
79 Main St, Mittagong NSW
- Glass Cafe
84 Main St, Mittagong NSW
Shopping / Groceries
Main St, Mittagong NSW
Bong Bong St, Bowral NSW
5.0 / 5.0
Score Breakdown from 13 reviews
Average Rating For:
13 Reviews - 5.0 Excellent
Beautiful Airbnb in a great location. A great place to stay with a big group due to the large living room and the fact it has multiple spaces. My only call out would be that there are 4 main bedrooms and downstairs in the basement is the let bedroom which isn’t really a proper bedroom that sleeps 4 people and it can get quite cold there. Other than that we had an amazing time and the house is just beautiful!!
Great location, beautiful house, well maintained!
The place was fantastic. Everything included. Location was awesome. We would definitely stay again.
This is a beautiful property and kept so well. The owner has obviously put a lot of care in decorating it. We would love to come back here for another break. Thank you.
Great family stay. Lots of room to spread out. Very peaceful location.
This beautiful retreat was the perfect location for our corporate getaway with staff for business planning. On breaks we made the most of the local hospitality, being located close to restaurants, cafes and the Eden Brewery.
Lovely place, relaxing and great for a family get together
We had a great time. The communication was super easy and quick and the place looks exactly like it does on the picture. Would absolutely recommend to stay there!
“It was the best. Beautiful house – so cosy and luxurious. We loved it. Thank you.”
“I would definitely stay here again. I loved the style and the paintings, and the grounds were large so I could play some soccer and do some hand stands. It was awesome thank you for giving us a lovely holiday house.”
“Fabulous place and very relaxing. It is well planned.”
Beautiful house with room for everyone. Excellent set up with everything you'd need for a short or long stay. So close to both Mittagong and Bowral and of course the wonderful wineries. We'll definitely look to go back again.
If you have booked your stay at this property through Holidaypaws, we would be delighted to receive a review. Please enter the email adddress you used when booking....
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.
We use Australia Post SecurePay for our payment processing. The process is straight forward and secure. We do not store your card details!
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also like...
Relaxation awaits at this 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Penrose NSW
Penrose, Southern Highlands - New South Wales NSW
Relaxation awaits at this 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Penrose NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal.
Pets Inside WiFi Fireplace Linen
8 guests 4 beds
start from$240 / night